If your quickbooks online is not responding then you will have to try following solutions inorder to fix it. Before you can start following the below given steps, try running the error through QuickBooks repair tool. Sometimes it is seen that you can fix the error just with a single. If the error is not sorted even after running the error through quickbooks file doctor then try following steps:
QuickBooks Online Not Responding – Reboot your System and Disable your Antivirus (if running).
- You will need to reboot your system if your quickbooks accounting software is not working.
- Once you have rebooted your desktop, try logging in to your quickbooks account and see if the error has been fixed.
- If the issue still exists then you will have to deactivate your antivirus software and see if that works for you.
- If the error still persists then check if your Qbwuser.ini file is missing. You can locate that with your desktop Run menu.
- If you can find that on your desktop then Rename the file. Inorder to do that and locate the file if you haven’t found that in the previous step. To do that follow the steps below:
- Open up your web browser and click on the organize button to select search button from the navigation bar.
- Click View.
- Under the advanced settings option, click on the show hidden files tab.
- Once it is checked, click Ok and you will be able to see all your hidden files related to quickbooks.
- Now goto your C drive and in the search bar look for quickbooks.
- You will see the list of all the files related to quickbooks. Here locate for Qbwuser.ini file and rename it.
- You will have to replace .ini extension with .iniold..
By any chance if you still face issues then you can get in touch with our quickbooks support professionals. To get in touch with them dial our toll free number at 1800-865-4183 and we will then assist you online all step by step.