If your “QuickBooks online not responding” then you will have to try the following solutions in order to fix it. Before you can start following the below-given steps, try running the error through the QuickBooks repair tool.
If you’re using QuickBooks Online, and it isn’t working properly, there may be a few things that you can do to fix the issue.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Fix QuickBooks Online Not Responding Issue
- 2 QuickBooks Online App for MAC Not Working
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
How to Fix QuickBooks Online Not Responding Issue
Sometimes it is seen that you can fix the error just with a single. If the error is not sorted even after running the error through QuickBooks file doctor then try the following steps. Facing outage or problem at QuickBooks Online!! Follow the below steps to fix the QBO issue.
Step 1: Reboot System and log in
- You will need to reboot your system if your QuickBooks accounting software is not working.
- Once you have rebooted your desktop, try logging in to your QuickBooks account and see if the error has been fixed.
Step 2: Deactivate Antivirus
- If the issue still exists then you will have to deactivate your antivirus software and see if that works for you.
Step 3: Locate Qbwuser.ini File
If the error still persists then check if your Qbwuser.ini file is missing. You can locate that with your desktop Run menu. If you can find that on your desktop then Rename the file.
In order to do that and locate the file if you haven’t found that in the previous step. To do that follow the steps below:
- Open up your web browser and click on the organize button to select the search button from the navigation bar.
- Click View and Under the advanced settings option, click on the Show hidden files tab.
- Once it is checked, click Ok and you will be able to see all your hidden files related to QuickBooks.
- Now go to your C drive and in the search bar look for QuickBooks.
- You will see the list of all the files related to QuickBooks. Here locate for Qbwuser.ini file and rename it.
- You will have to replace the .ini extension with .iniold.
By any chance, if you still face any QuickBooks Online issues then you can get in touch with our QuickBooks error Consultant professionals. To get in touch with them dial our toll-free number and we will then assist you online all step by step.
QuickBooks Online App for MAC Not Working
Recently we got this issue from one of our clients. He was using Mac and he experienced that his QuickBooks Online Mac app is not working. If you are also experiencing the same issue then you can try the below given possible solution.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Online for MAC Not Working/Responding
Step 1: Try Resetting the App
- Hover over your QuickBooks app icon and right-click on that. From the dialogue box that appears select the quit option.
- Now open up your QuickBooks app by keeping the “fn” key pressed.
- You will now see a dialogue box appearing on the screen which will ask for your permission “if you want to reset your app”.
- Follow the set of instructions that will appear and relaunch the app.
- Your QuickBooks app will now start working.
If you have followed the steps as it is then your QuickBooks will start to respond on MAC.
But if in case it is still not working then you will have to get in touch with our QuickBooks Consultant staff. Our QuickBooks professionals are certified by intuit to handle your every query. Thus give us a call at our QuickBooks online Consultant number and get your error resolved.