It’s in human nature to forget things but if you forget your QB password, we help you with QuickBooks password finder to recover or set password again in QuickBooks Desktop.
It is not something to fret about, as sometimes the mistake can be reversed for the good. Today when we are living in the digital age where everything is run and done by machines, we cannot afford to do this silly mistake. But at the same time, things can go wrong and the same is the case with QuickBooks.
Tips to Recover or Set Password Again in QuickBooks Desktop
If you are making use of QuickBooks software 2010 and above then it will be actually very simple to reset your password. Please note that it is out of scope for QuickBooks to recover or set password thus you would need to reset it. Also make sure that by resetting the password, you will not lose any of your file information and everything will remain intact. Thus here is how you can reset your password within QuickBooks.
- Go to your desktop and locate the QuickBooks icon.
- Double click on that to open it.
- Now you will be prompted to log in to the software. Locate where it is written, “forgot password…! Click here”.
- Click on the option provided.
- Now you will be asked the password recovery question.
- If you have a hint of it then great.
- Simply provide the answer and you will be good to go, Otherwise, click on the “I have no clue” tab.
- Here a form will open where the program will authenticate your Creditability. Fill out the form provided with:
- License number,
- Your Last name,
- Your email address,
- Business phone number and,
- Your zip code.
- After you provide all the details click Next and a mail will be sent to the email address provided. Here you will also receive an OTP.
- Open up your email and copy the code and paste it into the QuickBooks dialogue prompt box.
- The moment you enter the code, you will be taken to a window, wherein you can reset your password. Just do that and you will be all set to go.
🔔 Things to Remember:
- Always log in with your system admin,
- Make sure that Number Lock is on if you are using numbers within your password.
- Use programs like Notepad to ensure that the password you enter is exactly what you want it to be.
The Easy Guide to Changing your Intuit Account Password
We maintain our most important data within the program which directly relates to our profitability. It’s important to regularly update or change your Intuit account login information to maintain the security of your account. This includes your username, password, and any security questions or verification methods you have set up.
Change login information in the Intuit Account Manager
You can change your Intuit Account credentials directly in the Intuit Account Manager by following these steps.
- Log in to the Intuit Account Manager using your QuickBooks, TurboTax, or Mint credentials.
- From the Sign in & security menu, select Sign in.
- The User ID, Email address, Password, or Phone section can be selected.
- Change what you need to.
- Select Save when you’re done.
Change Login Information in QuickBooks
- First of all signed in to your QuickBooks.
- Go to QuickBooks Dashboard of the app.
- You can manage your Intuit account in QuickBooks by selecting your profile icon next to Settings.
- Select Intuit account.
- Select Sign in & security from the Intuit Account Manager.
- Choose User ID, Email address, Password, or Phone.
- Change what needs to be changed.
- Select Save when you’re done.
If you find it hard and cannot wait for long to recover your QuickBooks password (QuickBooks Password Finder) then talk to our QuickBooks Consultant. You can reach out to them 24/7 to raise issue.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.