QuickBooks business accounting software is well accepted and trusted across the globe. Intuit has developed this software for the users to record business transactions, prepare tax documents & file it and track all types of expenses without involving much effort and time. The business owners who employ QuickBooks are authorized to process credit cards, debit cards and ACH payments on the go. But all this becomes possible when “QuickBooks Payment Gateway Integration” is well configured.
This allows you to experience quick transactions that hastens all the important credit cards and ACH transactions. There are secure payment plugins developed for flawless integration for organizations who are using QuickBooks financial software.
- 1 QuickBooks Payment Gateway Integration:
- 2 QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS)
- 3 FAQ’s
- 3.1 When a user tries to authorize the connection he encounters a Connection Ticket Error. What is Connection Ticket Error and how to resolve this problem?
- 3.2 While attempting to process and order in my Accounts Receivables department the following error message is displayed. “Transaction error: Error code 400 returned from server. Please try your transaction again. If you continue to face issues then call for support.”
QuickBooks Payment Gateway Integration:
In case you want to utilize third party secure payment processing then you just have to automate all your business accounting requirements by integrating your QuickBooks with your gateway. Integration of QuickBooks application with the 3rd party gateway processor, you are authorized:
- To experience a good speed and uninterrupted transaction for all major credit cards and ACH transactions.
- Centralize all the business operations and escape double data entry errors.
- Save with hassle-free integration and low merchant account rates
QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS)
QuickBooks payment gateway integration with 3rd party gateway’s is simple and an easy process. All it requires is check out the mail and finding the activation link. Once found, you would need to click on the same in order to activate your account.
How to Sign up for a QuickBooks Merchant Service account?
At first you need to sign up for an risk free QBMS account –
- You get two months free Service.
- Obtain all the important credit and debit cards
- Minimal monthly fees without any long-term contracts. Free to cancel anytime
How to Integrate your QBMS account with Third Party Payment Gateway?
- First log into your third party software and locate:
- Go to the Main Menu
- Click on Configuration -> (“Checkout” section)
- Go to Payments -> Transaction Gateways (tab) -> QuickBooks Merchant Services
- Move down to the page -> click the checkbox next to “QuickBooks Merchant Services”
Content With Us for QuickBooks Payment Gateway Integration issue
Though we totally understand that its difficult to work out with the problem all on your own, thus here we are to help. If your QuickBooks payment gateway integration has still not been done or the process didn’t work out for you then you can dial us. The QuickBooks Support Team is approachable 24*7 through email, phone and live chat. The proadvisors are very prompt in handling issues like such. AskForAccounting employs highly experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks experts who provide prompt and responsive support in a very short time. Call our toll free phone number and garner immediate support.
Hope that your QuickBooks payment gateway integration is all configured well, but there are certain issues that you need to have the answer for. Here are these issues explained in detail:
To resolve the error you have to generate the connection ticket from your QBMS account. You can get in touch with the Intuit customer support team. In case you have generated multiple connection tickets, clear all of them and generate a new one again.
While attempting to process and order in my Accounts Receivables department the following error message is displayed.
“Transaction error: Error code 400 returned from server. Please try your transaction again. If you continue to face issues then call for support.”
The Error code 400 is usually the result of uni-code characters which are further not supported by QB. The best you can do is edit the numbers, save the characters and try again.