Quickbooks pdf converter not working
If your quickbooks pdf converter is not working then the only thing you can do is first delete and then reinstall the converter. Doing this will restore the missing feature and you will be able to convert your files.
Deleting the Converter:
- Inorder to delete the converter, you would need to sign in to your windows as an administrator.
- Now open printers & faxes tab. This you can find under the start button under control panel.
- Choose QuickBooks PDF converter and select delete. This will delete the program form your desktop.
Reinstall the software
- Right click on the QB icon and select the properties tab.
- Now click on the Open file location tab.
- Right click open the install application tab of the install.exe and this will download the PDF converter on your desktop.
- Now on windows, hit CTRL + R and this will open up the Run dialogue box.
- Enter control printers in the field provided and this will open up printers and faxes tab.
- Now on the Amyuni doc converter, right click it and choose to rename.
- Here enter QB PDF Converter.
- Press enter when done. Try to run the PDF converter again and your matter will be sorted.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.
We gaurantee 100% satisfaction