If you see the error message from QuickBooks like: Your company file has failed to open, or your connection to QuickBooks company file has broken etc. This usually happens because of the below given reasons:
Find the Shortcuts
What is the Reason Failed to Open Company in QuickBooks POS
- POS is installed on client’s workstation rather than on being on a server.
- When the POS service manager managing your data is not working.
- Server is not able to connect with your quickbooks file.
Fix your Failed to Open Company in QuickBooks POS Issue.
- First of all you would need to reboot your system. Once done open up your quickbooks POS.
- Head over to the start company button and click on New company tab.
- Click on the Next button.
- Now in the name field enter the any name you would like to give. For the sake of this test we will name it as Company Test.
- Hit Create tab and this will create your Company Test file.
- Open up your Company Test file and choose company operations from the files menu.
- Now hit next.
- Select the tab that says “open existing company” and choose select your QuickBooks company file and then hit Next tab.
- You will now see your Quickbooks POS company file open.
If this doesn’t resolve your issue then you will have to restore your quickbooks company file from the most resent backup.
Restore the Backup
This you can do by clicking on the files tab and then hitting company operations tab. There you will see an option called “Restore from Backup”. Now restore the most resent backup and you will be able run your QuickBooks POS company file.
If you need any further help then talk to our QuickBooks certified professionals. This is our toll free helpline number so feel free to talk to us any time of the day as we are available 24/7.