Quickbooks 2016 export to excel not working.
This is one of the query that we received from our client. We thought of sharing it so that it can help you as well.
I recently upgraded to quickbooks 2016. So far the program was working fine, until I found that it is now unable to sync with excel. The error message that is being displayed is:
“Quickbooks 2016 export to excel not working”
Please help me how to fix this error?
If the error is continuously bugging you then you would need to go through the following given steps:
- If you are already login to your quickbooks software then you would need to logoff from it. Exit from the software.
- On your desktop, you would need to click on My Computers tab. You can even access the MyComputer by pressing windows icon +E from your keyboard.
- From the windows that will appear, select Change a program tab from the top navigation button.
- Here you will see the list of all the programs installed on your desktop. Choose quickbooks from the given list and click on the uninstall tab.
- Now a dialogue will appear. Click on Repair button and select next.
- When the progress bar completes, then hit finish tab.
- Login to your quickbooks again and try to export to excel and your quickbooks will start to respond.
If in any case, you don’t see it working then we would request you to get in touch with our tech support proadvisors. To talk to them dial our quickbooks professionals @1800-865-4183 and report your query.