QuickBooks is highly the most user-friendly software out there but what will you do when you are faced with QuickBooks registration crashes. There are some problems that seem unavoidable at the time of using QuickBooks. This only happens when you are new to using it. Being a beginner, you may even find it difficult to even operate QuickBooks.
Do you really think QuickBooks is easy to operate...? Well, yes it is.
What’s mean QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks bookkeeping solution is used for business accounting and financial needs. Most small and medium industries rely on this accounting solution for their organization’s financial needs. You can easily download QuickBooks software and install it on your system. You can install QuickBooks on your system automatically or manually.
While registration of your QuickBooks software there are chances that your software may crash due to some incorrect files or corrupt data. It is mostly caused when your QuickBooks software was not in use for a long duration and due to inactivity, you have to register again. You will see the following message on your screen.
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet complete. Try to register again to avoid complication.
Causes of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
If you’re new to QuickBooks and are registering your business, be aware that there is a chance that your registration could crash. This might happen if you don’t enter all the required information correctly or if you make a mistake while entering it.
There are several causes that are responsible for this QuickBooks Registration error.
- The QuickBooks Company file is too long and not accepted by the software.
- Damaged QBWUSER.INI file.
- Damaged or corrupt hard drive.
- Damaged Windows files.
- QuickBooks is not updated.
- Antivirus software or firewall is interfering with QuickBooks and preventing it from completing the online registration.
- Virus or Malware damaging the files.
Resolution Steps of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
Unfortunately, registering your business with QuickBooks can be a crash-prone process. Here are some tips to follow to resolve this QuickBooks registration crash issue.
Solution 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks Software
- Reboot your system and log in to the system as the Administrator.
- Go to Control Panel and uninstall the QuickBooks software.
- After the un-installation of the software, re-install the software again.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair tool
- Browse for the QuickBooks Repair tool online.
- Press the download link and install the application on the system.
- Double-click on the installed QuickBooks Repair tool.
Important: We don't recommend installing any software, as it may damage your QuickBooks company file.
- The tool will ask permission to run the Scan and Click on OK.
- It will run a Scan and check all the files and folders that are installed in the system.
- Make sure you have stopped all the other applications that are running on the system.
- After the scan is complete, all the damaged files and folders will be displayed.
- Repair all the files and folders. It will resolve all the QuickBooks issues.
The solution above will help you with your QuickBooks registration issues. If you are still getting the error message after you have tried the solution above, then you should contact QuickBooks error technical consultant for your issues.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.