QuickBooks is highly is the most user-friendly software out there but what will you do when you are faced with “QuickBooks Registration crashes“.
There are some problems that seem unavoidable at the time of using QuickBooks. This only happens when you are new to using it. Being a beginner, you may even find it difficult to even operate QuickBooks. Well, if this so happens then QuickBooks Support will be what you need.
Do you really think QuickBooks is easy to operate...? Well, yes it is.
- 1 What’s mean QuickBooks Registration Crashes
- 2 Causes of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
- 3 Resolution Steps of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What’s mean QuickBooks Registration Crashes
QuickBooks bookkeeping solution is used for business accounting and financial needs. Most of the small and medium industries rely on this accounting solution for their organization’s financial needs. You can easily download QuickBooks software and install it on your system. You can install QuickBooks on your system automatically or manually.
While registration of your QuickBooks software there are chances that your software may crash due to some incorrect files or corrupt data. It is mostly caused when your QuickBooks software was not in use for a long duration and due to inactivity, you have to register again. You will see the following message on your screen.
Error: QuickBooks registration Crashes. Registration not yet complete. Try to register again to avoid complication.
Causes of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
There are several causes that are responsible for this QuickBooks Registration error.
- The QuickBooks Company file is too long and not accepted by the software.
- Damaged QBWUSER.INI file.
- Damaged or corrupt hard-drive.
- Damaged Windows files.
- QuickBooks is not update.
- Antivirus software or firewall is interfering with the QuickBooks and preventing it from completing the online registration.
- Virus or Malware damaging the files.
Resolution Steps of QuickBooks Registration Crashes
Experts have suggested that you follow the steps in the solution to resolve this QuickBooks registration crashes issue.
Solution 1: Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks Software
- Reboot your system and log in the system as the Administrator.
- Go to Control Panel and uninstall the QuickBooks software.
- After un-installation of the software, re-install the software again.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Repair tool
- Browse for the QuickBooks Repair tool online.
- Press the download link and install the application on the system.
- Double-click on the installed QuickBooks Repair tool.
Important: We don't recommend installing any software, as it may damage your QuickBooks company file.
- The tool will ask permission to run the Scan and Click on OK.
- It will run a Scan and check all the files and folders that are installed in the system.
- Make sure you have stopped all the other applications that are running on the system.
- After the scan is complete, all the damaged files and folders will be displayed.
- Repair all the files and folders. It will resolve all the all the QuickBooks issues.
You can reach out to Askforaccounting, which is a 24*7 customer service consultancy that provides assistance for various accounting software like QuickBooks. To contact them, you will have to call them on their helpline toll-free number. You also have an alternative means to contact them i.e. you can opt for the Chat option. This option is available on the website. This online Chat option is known as Live Chat Assistance. This way you can instantly get in touch with the QuickBooks error support expert.
The solution above will help you with your QuickBooks registration issues. If you are still getting the error message after you have tried the solution above, then you should contact QuickBooks technical support for your issues.