In order to Start QuickBooks and make it function normally, you would need to close all the background apps. To do that, follow along.
- On your desktop, click on Task Manager’s tab.
- On the top of the search bar, enter (.QB) and you will see the list of all the files that are running with that extension.
- Select all of them, and end the task manager.
- Now you would need to start quickbooks again but this time open it by pressing and holding the Ctrl command.
- Release when you see quickbooks file open.