Quickbooks unable to initialize requested communication links
The error is usually caused when the source file SQLANY 16.0 cannot be found. The error message it gives is like:
“The source file cannot be found. Either the file that is responsible for the event to take place hasn’t installed correctly or the file itself is corrupted. Repair the file and reinstall it on your local host.”
When the quickbooks is unable to initiate referred links then following are the symptoms you face within quickbooks:
- The program file within quickbooks crashes immediately on the start. This then is followed by an error message like: “The QuickBooksdb26 started and then immediately stopped within your local host”. Though this activity is normal as if the program is not being used by any other program then it will stop automatically on the error.
- IP addresses of the files .ND extension cannot be located that have been recently updated. Your are required to list the Engine name.
- QBDBMgrN file is missing and is not running within “QuickBooks Server Manager”.
If you face any of the above given problem then immediately
- Stop your DNS server.
- Login to your quickbooks DBS server,
- Now start your DNS server again.
- Quickbooks will now take the port number 55333 and your issue will most likely resolve.
In case you still face the bug, then we would request you to get in touch with our quickbooks certified proadvisors. Give a call at our toll free number at 1800-865-4183 and our professionals will look into the matter.