In this article, you read on the topic “QuickBooks Unable to Initialize Requested Communication Links“. The error is usually caused when the source file SQLANY 16.0 cannot be found.
The error message it gives is like this:
The source file cannot be found. Either the file that is responsible for the event to take place hasn’t installed correctly or the file itself is corrupted. Repair the file and reinstall it on your local host.
Table of Contents
- The program file within QuickBooks crashes immediately on the start.
- This then is followed by an error message like “The QuickBooksdb26 started and then immediately stopped within your local host”.
- Though this activity is normal as if the program is not being used by any other program then it will stop automatically on the error.
- IP addresses of the files .ND extensions cannot be located that have been recently updated. You are required to list the Engine name.
- QBDBMgrN file is missing and is not running within “QuickBooks Server Manager.
If you face any of the above-given problems then immediately, follow the below steps…
- Stop your DNS server
- Login to your QuickBooks DBS server
- Now start your DNS server again
- QuickBooks will now take port number 55333 and your issue will most likely resolve.
In case you still face the bug, then we would request you to get in touch with our QuickBooks error Consultant Experts. Give a call at our toll-free number and our professionals will look into the matter.