As the name suggests, multiple numbers of errors can be categorized within QuickBooks. They are random errors that are caused in some random instances. One such instance where you may encounter QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error is when you are trying to Activate or Register your QuickBooks Desktop application on your system. You will receive the following error message i.e. the following message will get displayed on your desktop:
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error xxxxx xxxxx. Microsoft .Net Framework is corrupted and needs to be repaired.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error: QBGDS plug-in has encountered a problem and needs to close.
There are various reasons responsible for this QuickBooks error like incomplete installation of any updates of the QuickBooks or windows operating system, presence of any corrupt files or other technical issues.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable error: Resolution
Here are some solutions recommended by the QuickBooks professionals to resolve your QuickBooks Unrecoverable error. Before trying out the move to the solutions below, you should try to update your QuickBooks software to the latest version available.
Verify that the QuickBooks Desktop is using SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select the open
- Go to Help
- Click on the Internet Connection Setup.
- Do the configuration setup to QuickBooks series KM1.0.
- Now, select the Next option and then go to the Advanced Connection Setting.
- You can also click on the Internet Options and then go to Advanced Option.
- Scroll the whole page and then go to the Setting
- Choose the Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 and then select the Apply option.
- Now, press OK
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- End all the programs which are running on your system.
- Start your computer again.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and Install it on your system.
The application is reported to contain virus that may corrupt your QuickBooks data. Its better to take professional advice or Call toll free at 1800-865-4183.
- Install and run this application by double-clicking on it.
- After repairing the software, reboot your system.
- Now, you should try to activate or register your QuickBooks Desktop.
Reinstalling QuickBooks Using Clean Install
- Uninstall the QuickBooks software by going to Control panel and then click on Programs
- Select your QuickBooks application and uninstall
- You have to now re-install the QuickBooks application using a clean installation process.
- This will rectify all your errors.
If you have followed the steps correctly, then you will find no issues fixing your error. But since we understand that the above given process can be a bit technical thus you can call and talk to QuickBooks ProAdvisors any time of the day. Connect with the QuickBooks Support team tollfree.
Connect with us at 1800-865-4183.
askforaccounting.com is a leading QuickBooks customer support providing agency that provides round the clock assistance. They have hired Intuit certified QuickBooks experts to provide assistance.