If you are seeing this error, then it is because QWCLOG.TXT file that is being used by QuickBooks Web Connector is not accessible by QuickBooks. Or the reason is also that the file is damaged. But here is how you can fix it.
If your Company Data is Connected with a Third Party App then do the following:
- Run windows as an administrator.
- For windows 7 or window 8 or windows vista, just follow the path like: C:ProgramData MicrosoftWindowsStart MenuProgramsStartup
- Right click the folder named “Quickbooks web-connector” and hit delete.
- Now shut down the computer and reopen it to run quickbooks.
If you are Already Connected with Web Connector then follow along:
- Completely exit QuickBooks and web connector.
- For windows vista: Just follow the path like: C:ProgramDataIntuitQBWebConnectorlog
- Rename the file called QWCLOG.TXT to name it QWCLOGOLD.TXT
- Open the Web Connector app.
- Restart your computer and everything should work fine.