Let’s start our article “Reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using Clean Install Tool“. You can also choose the clean install that is done with the help of the QuickBooks clean install tool.
Are you tired of facing errors and issues in your QuickBooks account? Then here you go with the correct solution for your Windows operating system. Some various issues and errors have the solution of basic reinstall QuickBooks for windows using clean install tool to resolve it. This resolves all the issues you are facing for so long. It automatically changes all the files in the QuickBooks folder for the new start. Below you get the method of doing it properly so must follow it.
How to Reinstall QuickBooks for Windows using Clean Install Tool
Follow the below steps to reinstall QuickBooks for windows using the clean install tool. QuickBooks clean install tool helps you in repairing the damages associated with the different functions in QuickBooks.
Step 1. Do a Clean Install to Get Started
If you have not done the basic reinstallation of the software then do it now by following the steps
- By doing this you started it with new everything
- If you are not able to do your work in it till then you have to perform the other steps given below that is reinstalling the QuickBooks for your Windows using QuickBooks clean install tool.
Step 2. Collect all the Information and take the Backup of all the information
- Firstly, download the new installation file of the software of the latest version
- Get your License number with you before starting
- The License number is in the email or on the Original packaging
- Also, note down the year and the version of the QuickBooks Desktop software that you downloaded
- You have to back up your company file to save the work done till now; if you did not do this already.
Step 3. Now Uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop Software from your System
- Go to the start menu and then search and open the Control Panel
- In this, go to the Programs and then click on the Uninstall a Program option
- From the list of products, search and select the QuickBooks desktop with the correct version that causing the issues
- Now click on the option Uninstall/Change and now follow the instructions
- If you are not able to do this then check for admin rights or try to login again as admin.
Step 4. Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Using this tool helps you in resolving all the errors that happen frequently or are common
- You have to download the file of QuickBooks Tool Hub and save it to the desired location
- Open this downloaded file that is the .exe file
- Now implement the instructions that are displayed to you
- Then agree to the Terms and Conditions also to continue with it
- After the installation is completed, you have to double-click on the Windows icon that is the Start menu
- Now open or run the Tool Hub in your system.
Step 5. Run the Clean Install tool
- Go to the QuickBooks Tools Hub
- Then click on the installations issues option
- Now click on the Clean Install tool and then click on the OK button
- Provide the information that is needed like the product and the software version and click on the Continue button to proceed
- A message is shown to you as “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location.”
- The QuickBooks clean install tool renames your previous folders by adding old ones at the end of it.
- Then new install files are added automatically when you reinstall it.
Again, Install QuickBooks software
- After all, you have to again download the software completely
- Then reinstall it properly and successfully so, that no issues happen
- All the issues are resolved and you can easily do your work on your QuickBooks desktop software.
The members of the team are happy to serve you whenever required as it is a piece of cake for them. The whole team has experience in resolving all your queries or glitches. You can also connect with them by sending an email, or doing a live chat with professionals.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What is exactly QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
It helps users to repair the damages that are associated with the different functions in QuickBooks. It also helps them to get rid of damages only by a simple restore in the functions of QuickBooks.
How can you fix damages using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool?
Firstly, you need to uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop for Windows. After that, you need to rename the downloaded installation files and then restore the program. Make a note that: you can only uninstall QB Desktop when the installation CD, License number, and QB files are available.
How do I utilize the Intuit QuickBooks Clean Install tool?
Initially, download the QB Clean Install Utility.exe file and then save it somewhere on your Desktop. Now, open the downloaded file and then click the option “I Accept” on the license agreement. Next, select the QuickBooks version and then hit the Continue option to start. Finally, you receive a message “QuickBooks is now ready for a clean install, please install to the default directory” and then hit the ‘Ok’ button.
How do you Restore QuickBooks to a New Computer?
You can transfer it on your hard disk to your new computer or to another location. Initially, open QuickBooks and then select Open or Restore an established company. Browse your computer to see the folder you just copied and open the company file you copied.
What and all information is required QuickBooks Clean Install Tool for reinstalling QuickBooks?
The information you must have handy involves the license number in the email or on the original packaging, QB years along with the version that you have downloaded, and a backup of the company file.