This article how to “Repair Sage 50 Data Files” via Sage Database Repair Utility. In such cases, the Database repair utility tool can be helpful, but if the error continues even after performing the below resolution steps.
Although, Sage 50 is top-used accounting software with enhanced features and functionality, at times, damaged or corrupted data files can put you in trouble and make you more frustrated and annoying.
Table of Contents
- 1 Major Causes of Sage 50 Data Files Error, or Corrupt
- 2 How to Repair Sage 50 Data Files
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
Major Causes of Sage 50 Data Files Error, or Corrupt
There are several reasons for corrupting the data file in the Sage 50 accounting system. However, for the smooth functioning of the software, Sage 50 data files must be error-free.
- A damaged or corrupted patched Database Engine.
- Outdated, Missing, or corrupted files in the Sage data path.
- Problems in Pervasive with Database Engine.
- Improper Connection between network and data path.
How to Repair Sage 50 Data Files
Follow the below-mentioned step to resolve the Sage error easily by using the database repair utility tool.
Step 1: Start the Tool
- To extract easily all the files that are associated, start the tool that helps you to verify the proper functionality of these tools.
- Select the End User License Agreement text box that displays on your computer
- Click on the option Agree
- Choose one from all 3 options that display on the computer window screen:
- Install Pervasive
- Remove Pervasive
- Create a New Local Data Path.
Solution II: Install Pervasive
- Select the option to install Pervasive Utility and access it.
- You must be logged in to the computer as the administration.
- The problem will be automatically fixed by this utility.
- Re-install the latest released version of Sage 50 Service now.
Solution III: Remove Pervasive
- Uninstall the Pervasive from the system.
- You must be logged in to the computer as the administration
- Ensure that all the other sage users are not logged in to the system
- Turn off the Sage 50 software
- Start to eradicate Pervasive Utility.
Solution IV: Generating a New Local Data Path
This utility helps in creating a Sage 50 data path easily. You can perform this process with the aid of “factory default files”.
- Verify the location needed for the new data path.
- With the feature, Company to Copy option is to shift the total directory from the previous data path to the latest created path.
- Go back to the innovative path, with the Manage INI Files
- Move to the original data path
- Choose the option Make Active
- Press Close and then re-install the recent version of Sage 50.
With the resolution step mentioned above, you can easily rectify and repair Sage 50 data files. However, if the error prevails, even after performing the fixation steps or by using the Sage 50 tool ‘Database Repair utility.
The certified Sage professionals are actively accessible round the clock to Consultant you as per your requirements. Do chat via Sage live chat to benefit from an immediate response from experts. To repair Sage 50 data files error, you just require relaxing and connect with Sage 50 Consultant.