The below article will teach you terminologies and instructions to “Sage 100 Contractor Download“, installing, upgrading. You need to know before getting this productive Sage 100 contractor software in your accounting kit. Let’s delve into the below write-up to know more.
The Sage 100 contractor provides industry-specific reports, customizable dashboards, instant purchase orders, and more other alluring functionality. Downloading Sage 100, installing, upgrading require the correct insights of the system requirement to let you easily access the system without any barrier. However, there are experts available to help you in providing in-depth guidance for implementing the system.
- 1 Sage 100 Contractor System Requirements
- 2 Steps to Sage 100 Contractor Download
- 3 The Installation Process of Sage 100 Contractor
- 4 Sage 100 Contractor is Unable to Communicate with the License Server
- 5 FAQ’s
- 5.1 What system requirements do I need for Sage 100 contractor download in Server?
- 5.2 What internet access features I can use with Sage 100 Contractor?
- 5.3 Is it compulsory for the Sage license server to connect with the Internet?
- 5.4 Do I submit the enhancement request in Sage 100 contractor without internet?
- 5.5 What functionality modules can I get with Sage 100 contractor support?
Sage 100 Contractor System Requirements
- Supported server versions: Windows Server 2012(Not for Terminal/hosted cloud environment), Server 2014, 2016, and 2017
- Microsoft Windows Server 22.2 and later, Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Make sure there is at least 40 GB of free space available
- 40 GB Hard disk space, 7200 RPM with 8MB cache
- Intel x64 Processor or comparable, with at least 2 GHz speed
- Operating System: Windows 8.1, recommended Windows 10
- Minimum 2 GB RAM, 4GB is recommended
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or comparable with 2 GHz speed
- 16 GB Hard disk space
- Compatible Microsoft Office versions: Microsoft Office 2013, 2016, Microsoft 365.
Steps to Sage 100 Contractor Download
Jotted down is the list of steps you need to follow to Sage 100 Contractor Download.
- First of all login into the customer portal
- Now locate the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose Log in
- Fill the User name with password
- Login it
- Now choose Knowledgebase
- Click the Sage Knowledgebase button
- Click on Sage 100 contractor located below browse products on the left side of the screen
- Hit on the Search field at the top, fill Sage 100 Contractor: Download Portal
- Now double click on it to open the writeup
- Click the Download Now button to get the advanced version of the Sage 100 contractor.
The Installation Process of Sage 100 Contractor
Following is the list of installation steps of Sage 100 contractor from a Download package unzipped into a shared or local folder.
- Find the drive & folder in which you have downloaded & extracted the system package
- Search for the setup.exe file in the folder and now double click on it
- After this read the on-screen instructions on the window which says Installation welcome
- Hit Next button
- Choose the tab named This computer will run Sage 100 Contractor only on the installation option window
- Now click the Next button
- Read the license agreement carefully on the Window
- Click on the check field to accept the terms
- Hit the Next button to proceed with the installation
- The installer launches the installation procedure.
- It verifies if the system has .NET Framework 4.0
- In case you fail to find this program then the installer start the installation process
- Next, install the Sample company for testing purposes
- When the installer complete window displays on the screen
- Preselect the checkbox named Launch Sage 100 contractor so that you can display Sage 100 contractor and also describe the Sage license Server
- Next, read the critical message and then follow the steps to launch the Sage 100, contractor
- Hit Finish button
- The Window labeled Specify Sage license Server window will appear on the screen to start the launch process.
Sage 100 Contractor is Unable to Communicate with the License Server
When users try to open the Sage 100 Contractor on their workstation they generally face one common error named “Unable to continue, Sage 100 Contractor is unable to communicate with the license server.” There are many reasons behind this issue for instance the workstation is directed toward the wrong server, server service required to be started, or when the server was upgraded, replaced, or received a new hard drive. Here is the list of solutions to tackle license server communication errors on the Sage 100 Contractor.
- Discover the workstation related or server error
- Firstly try to launch the program on the Server/open License Administrator window
- Ensure that the licensed modules box indirect with the number of users
- In case there are no errors then it is a workstation issue
- If there are issues then use license admin on the server
- Open the workstation, locate the Services window
- Now give a right-click on the tab named Sage 100 Contractor Hosting Framework
- Give a click on the Start/ Restart button
- If still error appears then here are the instructions:
- Open the program
- The issue which says then hit OK button to cancel it
- Hit the Change license server tab in the lower right corner of the program
- Choose Enter IP address/Computer name
- Fill the server name/IP address in the required field
- Check there appears green checkmark
- Next login to the Company file.
If need any help Sage 100 Contractor download, installing, recommended connecting with certified Sage 100 contractor support experts as soon as possible to avoid further complications. You can directly connect by calling a toll-free number Dial +1888-461-1609.
What system requirements do I need for Sage 100 contractor download in Server?
inTel i7 Quad Core, 16GB+ RAM, 100 GB+ free disk space, Laser/Inkjet printers, 1Gbit full-duplex Network
What internet access features I can use with Sage 100 Contractor?
● Printing/e-filing tax forms
● Accessing help
● Submitting enhancement requests
● Tax updates
● Periodic product downloads
Is it compulsory for the Sage license server to connect with the Internet?
Yes, when you try to install the Sage 100 contractor the system acts as the Sage license server must connect to the internet for a license. Once completed the installation you can discover the license usage for the system and also disconnect the same.
Do I submit the enhancement request in Sage 100 contractor without internet?
No, your system requires stable internet to access this feature.
What functionality modules can I get with Sage 100 contractor support?
● General Ledger
● Accounts Receivable
● Job costing
● Cost to Complete