“Sage 100 Contractor support” is the support provided to Sage Contractor users. The software is a construction based solution developed by the Sage Group. It was previously known as the Sage Master Builder software. This software was basically designed for all the contractors who all are working in the construction industry. It provides important details regarding their projects assigned to them and businesses.
Sage Contractor can be easily integrated with the Sage accounting software and it is used by engineering contractors along with the subcontractors for various kinds of trades. The Sage 100 Contractor Support solution is compatible and can be easily integrated with the Sage solution and it has several enhanced modules & improvised features that will provide accuracy along with efficiency.
Sage 100 Contractor Support: Functionality
Here is a list of all the modules for the Sage 100 Contractor
- Job Costing: Job costing is a cost management feature which is integrated with all the modules so that it can provide you with the complete and detailed information regarding the costs and expenses of your business. It provides you with the accurate and real-time updated information.
- General Ledger: General ledger enables you extract details from all the different modules of the Sage 100 Contractor that contributes for your bookkeeping process. It is an essential part of the MB6 which is an accounting software.
- Accounts Payable: This contracting software is considered as a complete package as it includes Inventory, Purchase Orders, Job Costing and Subcontracts. It contains everything just in one place thus making everything simple & easy.
- Cost to Complete: You get a detailed report with real-time information and accurate data. The reports even include the last minute analysis for the estimated hours, costs, or other units, etc. that are required to provide a complete project report.
- Accounts Receivable: Making payments was never so easy but with the Accounts Receivable feature, you can now easily pay your clients. It not only helps in making payments but accepting payments as well. It provides services via sales contact, marketing, and document management tool.
Benefits of using the Sage 100 Contractor
Though the software is highly useful but it comes all more useful with Sage 100 Contractor Support.
- Gives precision for improved decision: It is developed on a customized interface that has an in-built ability to create a customized report. These reports then provide you better insights regarding your business.
- Assistance in Business Analysis: This software was solely designed for the construction industry. It helps the contractors by providing them with estimates, costs, projects, change orders, and bookkeeping.
- Easy Integration: It can be integrated with your business easily without any hassle. It compiles your complete business processes and provides you with full control over your finances as well as keeps a track of all your daily activities. It assists you by preparing estimates & job costing schedules.
- Projects in progress: The functions of Sage 100 Contractor helps in estimating and scheduling to project management along with managing the document/contract control.
It is a wonderful software for all the contractors who are in construction business.
If you have some doubts or queries while installing Sage 100 Contractor Support, then you can get in touch with the Sage 50 support. To connect with them, you just have to give a call on their toll-free customer support number. They provide round the clock services, so you can reach out to them at any point of time.
Queries you can reach us out for:
- Sage 100 contractor tech support
- Sage 100 contractor support
- Sage 100 contractor support phone number
- Sage 100 contractor support number
- Sage 100 contractor customer support
- Sage 100 contractor technical support