In this blog, we are going to tell you how to fix “Sage 100 Not Printing Issue“, along with its causes. Sage 100 updated version includes paperless and inventory management features. With the advanced features sometimes the users can have printing issues.
- 1 Causes of Sage 100 Not Printing Issue
- 2 How to Fix the Sage 100 Not Printing Issue
Causes of Sage 100 Not Printing Issue
- Sage PDF Converter’s configuration and installation are incomplete.
- Errors in Windows Register.
- The crystal report can be used in the page setup of a printer that the system cannot change.
How to Fix the Sage 100 Not Printing Issue
Solution 1: Sage PDF Configuration and Installation Converter
- Locate and just click on the Window Start button.
- Type UAC into the search box and press the Enter key.
- Change the slider value on the left side of the screen to Never.
- Select Reboot system now. Unnecessary Sage PDF Converter should be reinstalled to the “From Printer and Devices”.
- Click on the Sage PDF Converter item.
Begin with the Configuration Procedure. The steps are as follows:
- Now you can Navigate to your system’s Device and Printers folder.
- Right-click on the active Sage PDF Converter and select Remove.
- Select the Add Printer option.
- Printer on-site.
- Choose LPT1.
- Select Have Disk.
- Now go to Server and look for the MAS90HOME directory.
- Select Amyuni.inf from the list.
- Select the Next option.
- Don’t share.
- Create Sage PDF Converter and Sage 100 PDF Converter now.
- It is not necessary to set it as the default printer.
- Finish by clicking the Finish button.
- Learn about Printers and Devices.
- Right-click the new Sage 100 PDF Converter or Sage PDF Converter.
- Go to Sage PDF Converter and Sage 100 PDF Converter.
- Select Printer Properties.
- Click on Ports.
- Select Add a Local Port.
- Select the Advanced option and ensure that Print directly to Printer is selected.
- Select the Security tab.
- Modify the settings and grant all rights to the username and everyone group if necessary.
Solution 2: Change the Windows Registry
- Find Windows
- Press the Start button.
- In the search box type Regedit and then press the Enter.
- Locate HKEY_Current_Config.
- Right-click on the application now.
- Select Permissions.
- Configure Full Control.
- Now launch Software Sage PDF Converter and Sage 100 PDF Converter.
- Remove all locks and job directories.
- Remove all instances of Sage 100 PDF Converter or Sage PDF Converter from your computer.
Solution 3: Use the Sage ERP 100 application
- Start Sage 100 ERP Desktop.
- Select the File or Run menu option.
- Fill out PL Advanced Options Ul and press the OK button.
- Select the Use Lock File option.
- Select Automatically Install PDF to begin the automatic installation of a PDF converter on a specific Workstation.
- Now, uncheck the Automatically install PDF option if you do not want the PDF converter installation to begin automatically.
- Click the Install Converter button.
Solution 4: In the Crystal Report form, Edit the Page Setup
- Find the task window in order to access the Sage 100 ERP Report.
- Select the specific report setting or form code that is causing the error.
- To open the report that appears in Crystal Reports Designer, select the Designer option.
- Navigate to the Open file and click the Page Setup button.
- Locate the Page Setup window and, beneath the Printer Button, check the box labeled No Printer.
- Click on the OK button.
- Open Crystal Reports Designer once more.
- Select the File menu and then press the Save button.
- Exit the application by selecting the File option and then the Exit option.
- Locate the report task window and then close the relevant printer.
- Press the print button.
We hope now you have enough information about the error and hopefully the above-mentioned steps will help you to fix Sage 100 Not Printing Issue. If not you may contact Sage 50 support team Dial 1888-461-1609 trained professionals whenever you need any help.