Many construction firms use Sage Construction and Real Estate Accounting software for proper and smoother workflow. Since no one is born trained, thus one need to have “Sage 300 CRE Support” by their side who can guide them at every step. If you are a considerably new firm and is going to start using Sage for their company, you will need proper guidance as though how to install and work with Sage.
Our AskForAccounting team for provides 24/7 customer assistance and professional Sage 50 support that ultimately caters to the needs of people. Now no more getting stuck with your accounting issues as we are here to help.
Sage 300 CRE Support:
At times you might face an error while trying to install Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (CRE) accounting client program. The error might read:
Operating System Not Supported. The install cannot continue. You are attempting to install to 64-bit Unknown OS, Sage Timberline Office does not support installation on this Windows version.
You need to follow the guidelines given below while trying to install Sage Cre to avoid such error.
Installing Sage 300 with utmost care:
- Open your Workstation/Citrix/Terminal server with Administrator Rights.
- Exit any application that is running already on the computer. Shut down any non-critical Services/Application.
- Go to the appropriate Share located on Server:
- The UNC data path: \[SERVERNAME]Timberline Office9.5ACCOUNTINGWinInst
- If you are using Sage MyAssistant program by Sage on any of your workstations, we advise you follow the UNC path to launch the installation of Sage 300 Cre. For any installation help, Connect with us via our tollfree number. In case you are going to use Mapped Drive to conduct the installation, you will be required to use MyAssistant Drive Mapper Tool to make MyAssistant to working in a proper manner. If you can’t understand how to do it, get in touch with our Sage 300 Support Team.
- Go to Winist Folder and right-click install.exe and select run. The icon will be purple in colour. (You should not run Setup.exe unless advised by the Sage Support experts)
- You will be prompted to Reboot it. Follow suit.
- Once your computer comes back online, use the same login credentials you used the last time. Do not use any other combination of login credentials. It may cause problems.
- If the installation is being made on a Server OS, ensure to check the Pervasive.
- It is important to keep track of the patch update version of the server. You will have to apply the exact patch update version on the workstation/server.
- Login to Windows as the windows user who is supposed to work on Sage applications to check Sage 300 Cre support and see if everything is working smoothly.
- (In case the user is not the local Administrator of the machine, allow him appropriate permissions on the folders and registry keys he needs to access to make sure that Sage 300 could be run as it is supposed to.)
You can get the desired Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (CRE) Support with our team of experienced Sage experts. In case you find the above-mentioned guidelines a little difficult to perform then you can talk to Sage experts right away.
If you need customer support to deal with any issue arising while trying to install Sage Applications, we advise you to get in touch with our Sage 300 Tech Experts. We have a brilliant help desk of Sage Support experts.