Take your business accounting to the next level now with this new released Sage 50 2021 version. To take advantage of the new enhanced features that come with this new version, you need certain system requirements to install.
Sage 50 2021 U-S Edition Accounting Software
Failure in meeting the system requirements might land you in trouble while installation, so it is pretty important to know the system requirements before you start the installation. That’s why we’ve come with this blog to help you to get insights into “Sage 50 2021” system requirements to prevent future challenges.
Important Note: Sage will keep allowing for Sage 50 2021 Accounting U.S. Version to be mounted on Windows 7 computers for the near future but certain features might not function as expected for future updates. Begin in March 2020, Subsequent Sage 50 Accounting Versions U.S. Includes a warning message while attempting to install the software on a device running a Windows 7 version.
System Requirements for Sage 50 2021
To start downloading and installing the latest released Sage version, it is important that the system meets the minimum and correct requirements to run your accounting software smoothly and effectively. Below are the requirements which are important to know. Let’s check the system requirements:
Recommended System Configuration
- 2.4 GHz Processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multi-users
- 4 GB is recommended for a single user and 8 GB or higher for multiple users.
Minimum System Requirements
- 4 GB of RAM for both single as well as multiple users
- Required Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 with version 1089 or higher including the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- The minimum specification of the processor is 2.0 GHz for both single-user as well multi-users
- To install it, you need at least 1 GB of disk space
- Microsoft® .NET System 4.7.2, including the. NET DirectX dependency; includes 280 MB to 850 MB additional.
- Installation of Internet Explorer 11.0 (version 11.0 and above with integration of Sage Payments Solutions, Sage Payroll Solutions, and other Connected Services) is needed;
- Along with that, the browsers like Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome (version 2020 and higher) web/internet browsers are compatible while accessing the available Connected Services that are outside of the product
- The minimum high-color (16-bit) SVGA video, preferred resolution is 1440×900 or higher, minimum resolution is 1280×800, and small DPI or fonts settings needed
- To enable all online services or features need Internet access (for better performance download speeds of at least 25 MBPS and upload speeds of at least 10 MBPS)
- The file size of Sage Drive companies is up to 5GB
- Requirements for computer name should be 15 characters or less.
- 2 GB of disk space for the installation of components on the server
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and more advanced
- Users are allowed up to 5 licensed named users in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and up to 40 named users in Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
- In this named users have access to licenses when chosen in the user maintenance screen
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 (needs installation of KB3118401) Windows 2019 client-server networks, and Windows Server 2016; Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 peer-to-peer networks
- For Sage 50 Premium Accounting up to 5 named users are permitted, and 40 named users are permitted for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting.
- KB3118401 installation is necessary for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 R2; however, for Windows Server 2016 or 2019, like Remote Desktop Web Connection Client or Desktop Link Client, Windows Terminal Services is necessary.
- If more than one user runs under Windows Terminal Services then the extra money is needed.
Requirements for Integration or Compatibility
- For Excel, Outlook, and word integrations need Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word (32-bit versions) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Microsoft 365 integration needs Microsoft 365 Enterprise Editions or Business Premium
- Requires Adobe® Reader Acrobat
- Printers are compatible in Windows 10 as well as in Windows 8.1
Customer registration as well as acceptance of Sage 50 Software Accounting License Agreement is required.
So, the above information is all the Sage 50 2021 system requirements and it is hoped with this information; you’re easily able to install this new released version. In case you are still looking for more information or having any confusion, feel free to connect with the team of experts via Sage 50 support toll-free helpdesk number. You can also approach them via dropping an email at email@example.com or do a live chat that is available 24*7.