Sage 50 Error 3110 is the File System Error that can be defined as the kind of error which forces your program to shut down automatically right after it shows up. Consequently, the user is unable to perform any operation on the system.
There are several codes for the File System Error and 3110 is one among them. Ensure that you follow the process thoroughly. It is important to not jumble up the troubleshooting steps. There is a bit of technical know how involved in following the steps. In case you do not want to risk your whole accounting system then, connect with Sage technical Support.
What is Sage 50 File System Error 3110?
You are working on Sage 50 on the computer system running on Sage 50. An error appears on the screen which reads: “File System Error 3110 in SERIAL.DAT”. If this is what it reads then upgrade the software right away.
Causes Behind Sage 50 File System Error 3110:
There are two possible reasons for Fire System Error to occur:
- Loss of network connection between the server and workstations.
- Network timeout while the client or workstation is waiting for the response from the server.
How to Fix Sage 50 File System Error 3110:
There are a few workable methods that we are going to try. We will walk you through each and every step, but in case you face any issue then dial us tollfree.
Method 1️⃣: Restarting the Pervasive.
- Exit Sage 50 and start it once more. If the error persists then you’d be required to restart the Pervasive.
- If you are working in a multiuser environment then you will need to restart the computer and shut down all the other workstations before getting ahead with it.
Method 2️⃣: Troubleshooting the error:
- First shut down and then start Sage 50 again. Now try the action once more.
- If the error persists, shut down the computer and start it again.
- If the error has not been resolved by restarting the computer system, then do the same with the server.
- If you find that the file was accessed before the connection went absent, then it means that the file is corrupt or damaged. In case the error references you to a particular file and the steps provided error have been proven useless, then you will be required to find and fix the damage. Go to the next step to proceed with the procedure.
Method 3️⃣: Run Repair on Sage over the Server
- If the file is in the data path, rename the given file and run Repair on Sage over the Server.
- If the file is in the company data directory, then you will need to go to the company data directory and delete a few files. Contact Sage 50 Customer helpline to help you out.
- Find the directory of your data.
- If the file cannot be deleted but you are able to open it, then you will need to re-index it.
- If you are unable to either delete or reindex the given file, then you will need to find a good backup and restore it.
- In case you found yourself unable to open the company and the file in your computer data folder, you will need to find a good backup and restore it.
Method 4️⃣: Disable the IPv6.
Solution Five: Another reason for Sage 50 Error 3110 could be the Windows Power Plan settings. Get in touch with our Sage 50 Tech Support team and get your issues sorted over phone.
Dial us tollfree for instant Sage Support at 1855-481-5340.