Sage 50 is an excellent accounting software that helps the business grow and solve problems effortlessly. However, issues and doubts are really common & annoying in all software for the user while working on software. At times, Sage 50 Database Engine is unavailable on your computer which is difficult to fix manually without help from technical experts.
Directly connect with the certified professional at 1-800-865-4183 to avail of the required guidelines and solutions. Prior to starting the resolution step, ensure that the system is logged in or Sage 50 database engine is running.
Causes of Sage 50 error ‘Database Engine Unavailable’
- If IPv6 is suitably enabled
- If they have permission to the shared folder
- If the files being permitted are encrypted or damaged
- If their ~pvsw~.loc file is corrupted or directed to the incorrect server
Resolve Sage 50 error ‘Database Engine Unavailable’?
You can perform the below-mentioned resolution step to effortlessly fix the error Sage 50 Database Engine on Computer is Unavailable
Method 1: Disabling IPv6
To stop IPv6 on the desktop, please perform below steps:
- Go to “Start” button > select “Control Panel” > Click to “Network & Sharing Center” and then double click on the setting “Change adapter”
- Click to “Network Connection” and then select the “Properties”
- As you are driven to “Networking tab”, clean the “Internet Protocol V6.0” box and then click “OK”
- Restart your system to verify if the error still prevails.
Method II: Ping Server
For this preference, you may require to first check if you can ping the server correct from your computer. If you still receive a “timed out” error, connect with Sage expert’s team.
Method III: Validate ~pvsw~.loc
- If the ~pvsw~.loc file is corrupted or directing to the incorrect server, perform the below-given steps:
- Close the recent version of Sage 50 and access the folder to suitably locating the company directories
- Delete the ~pvsw~.loc and re-start the software to check if the error still continues
Method IV: The system data folder has damaged files in it
- Turn off the Sage 50 software
- Browse to the place of the organization.
- Choose all the files in the directory by directly hitting on Ctrl+A key
- Right-click on the highlighted files and choose the Properties
- Choose the Advanced button
- Verify the Encrypt contents to protect unchecked data
- Click OK, and then click Apply
- Click to OK
- Restart the Sage 50 software
- Check whether the company Database Engine still has an error
Need advance support?
With the troubleshooting step given above, you can easily identify and repair the Error Sage 50 Database Engine on Computer is Unavailable. However, if the error still prevails, even after following the steps, then immediately connect with the Sage experts’. The certified Sage specialized are actively available for 24×7 throughout the year to support you as per your requirements & doubts. Do chat via Sage Live Chat to avail support directly from the website. To repair the Sage 50 error, you just necessitate relaxing and connecting with toll-free helpline number at 1-800-865-4183.