When you try to install Sage 50 on your system then, quite often you may come across an issue “Sage 50 Error 1935” which may read something like 1935 error when installing Sage 50.
cannot install assembly component
Such a problem either stops the installation process or doesn’t even let it begin. It happens because of an anomaly between the computer and the application. Consequently, your screen flashes a message like the one above.show more
Table of Contents
- 1 Sage 50 Installation Error 1935 Causes
- 2 How to Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1935- Assembly Component
- 3 Don’t find the solution you were looking for and still facing Error 1935 When Installing Sage 50 then here is what you would need to do next
Sage 50 Installation Error 1935 Causes
There are several factors that affect Sage 50 installation on your computer system.
- An antivirus/antimalware application is preventing the installation.
- If this is the cause, then you can ask for Sage 50 installation Consultant.
- Your Windows Operating Software is not up to date.
- If you are using Windows XP, then the problem could be with the .NET framework.
- The installation file is damaged.
- Installation got interrupted in the middle.
How to Fix Sage 50 Installation Error 1935- Assembly Component
The solutions mainly depend on the causes; here are some of the relevant solutions that are easy to perform.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Step 1: Verify the Windows Updates:
🔹 The very first, press the Windows key from your keyboard and type Control Panel in the search bar.
🔹 Next, check for Windows updates then select carrier, and then click on Stop.
🔹 After that, install the Sage 50 Accounting software with an updated version.
🔹 Once the installation completes then back to the preceding steps and changes them in advance.
🔹 At last, check for any Windows Updates, if any, install them as well.
Step 2: Update the .NET framework:
🔹 If you fail to resolve the error then users need to replace Windows (Vista, 7, 8) or the Windows XP to .NET framework 4.5.
🔹 In order to do this they need to uninstall them and reinstall .NET 4.0 frameworks.
Step 3: Windows Update
🔹 Go to the taskbar of your computer and hit ‘Start Menu.
🔹 Open the control panel and look for Windows Update.
🔹 Check all the updates and installation of each one of them.
🔹 Once the Windows update is through, reinstall your Sage 50.
🔹 Go to the left side of the windows and choose Change Settings.
🔹 You will see Important Updates, click on it and a drop-down will appear.
🔹 Now check the ‘Never Check For Updates’ checkbox from the drop-down.
🔹 Hit on Ok.
🔹 Follow this path: Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services in sequence.
🔹 Now hit the ‘Windows Update.
🔹 Hit two times successively on the Services button and then hit the ‘Stop’ button.
🔹 Finally, perform the Sage 50 installation on your computer system.
Don’t find the solution you were looking for and still facing Error 1935 When Installing Sage 50 then here is what you would need to do next
Alternate Solution: Updating the .NET Framework
- Hit the start button on your desktop.
- Now find the Program and Features.
- Go to the control panel and choose Programs.
- From programs, select Program and Features.
- Under the Name column, you will find the .NET framework.
- Now hit Change/Remove to uninstall it.
- Uninstall the .NET framework by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now go to the start button again.
- Search Windows Update in the search box given below.
- Hit Windows Update in the result.
- You will see the .NET Framework as an update/installation option.
- Select Update for it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Issues related to .NET Framework will be resolved.
Solution: Terminating the Backend Programs
If you continue to face the error then follow these steps:
- Some third-party applications try to maliciously harm other first-party applications.
- Spot the third-party application installed on your computer system.
- Hit ctrl+alt+Del to launch the task manager.
- Go to the Startup tab.
- Select the third-party applications and hit the right-click.
- Choose Disable.
- Go to the Details tab now, select all the third-party applications and then choose ‘End Process.’
- Once these applications shut down.
- Check to see Sage 50 installed on your computer system.
- Your issue is finally resolved.
These simple solutions provided above should help you in troubleshooting the Sage 50 installation error on your computer.
In case you come across any Sage errors 1935 when installing Sage 50 is still intact then dial our toll-free and let our experts take a look over your issue. With the help of the Sage 50 Consultant experts team working at our helpdesk, you could resolve any Sage 50-related issue in an instant. We deal with Sage-related problems on Windows Operating Software.