“Sage 50 Installation Support” is an exclusive service meant to provide customer assistance to anyone looking for help. Thus if you have recently bought Sage 50 and looking for installing the same then ask the Sage 50 installation support team for help.
Sage 50 is an exception accounting solution designed by Sage Group. It is a desktop-based application which means you have to natively install the software on your desktop. Though it is a desktop-based application, it also provides cloud access which means you can access your business from any place and at any time.
It is developed on a user-friendly interface that can be integrated with several third-party software that will make your work effective and a lot faster. You don’t require any special degree or certification in the field of finance and accounting to work on the Sage 50 application.
Sage 50 Installation Support
Sage 50 was previously known as the Peachtree accounting. It is available in three editions i.e.
You can select any edition of Sage 50 according to your business requirement. Sage 50 accounting software comes with several enhanced features that are going to boost your business and can be integrated with several other applications.
Sage 50 Install Errors and Issues
The above system requirements that are mentioned are for Sage 50 2018. If you are looking for Sage 50 2018 Download then jump to the link provided. Sage recently launched the 2018 version of Sage 50. Though it is outstanding software there are chances that you may come across some technical errors like:
|Sage 50 Error Code 1603||Sage 50 Error Code 1704|
|Sage 50 Error Code 1618||Sage 50 Error Code 1721|
|Sage 50 Error Code 1628||Sage 50 Error Code 1722|
|Sage 50 Error Code 1701||Sage 50 accounting could not be started|
They are the Sage errors that appear at the time of installation on your system. And generally are the result when you don’t go for Sage 50 Installation Support. You can easily resolve your errors by contacting Customer service for the Sage 50 installation support.
Sage 50 2021 Installing Support
Sage 50 2022 Installing Support
System Requirements for Installation of Sage 50
Here are the minimum system requirements that are required, if you want to install the Sage application on your system. But please note that if in case you find issues that you reach out to Sage 50 Installation Support any time of the day.
- If you are using Pro or Premium edition of Sage 5o, then you should have minimum 1.0 GHz processor though it is recommended 2 GHz.
- If you are using the Accountant or the quantum edition then it is recommended you have a multi-core processor that works on 2.33 GHz. If you are using 2 GHz, it will also work.
- You are required to have minimum 4 GB RAM though it is recommended 6 GB.
- You should have at least 2 GB space in your hard-disk with addition 1 GB space for the installation of the software.
- Latest version of Internet Explorer is required as the default web-browser,
- Latest Microsoft Windows Operating System is required.
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 X 768.
- Monitor with 256-color or higher SVGA is supported.
- CD-ROM drive is required for the CD installation.
- To send forms through email, you will need MAPI-complaint email clients with a good internet connection speed.
- Microsoft Excel and Word 32-bit version can be easily integrated with Sage 50. But you need the 2016, 2013 or 2010 version of Microsoft Excel or Word for integration.
- For cloud integration, you require the Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium.
- High speed internet connection to operated on Sage 50 online applications like Sage Drive, etc.
In such a situation, you can reach out to AskforAccounting.com for Sage 50 support help. They are Sage customer support providing consultancy that provides round-the-clock assistance worldwide. They provide round-the-clock technical as well as functional support for Sage. So, you can connect with them at any point in time.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
There are various means to reach out to them. You can:
- Give a call to their helpline number which is a toll-free Sage 50 Installation Support.
- You can also write an email to their Online Email Support team that is available 24*7 to solve all your Sage queries.
- You can also visit their website and request for Live Chat Support to chat with the Sage experts who is available online for assistance.
- This way you can get support for the installation of Sage 50 on your computer system.