Printer not working, error message received “Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20” your work suffers immensely. Therefore, there is a set of procedures that are needed to address the error.
When you launch the program and want to send or open an invoice/bill, you often come across an error that hinders the progress of your work.
Speak to a Specialist about Your Sage Software
Get instant assistance with Sage accounting software. Our Sage experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of Sage 50 Software.We get help you on these Sage 50 topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Sage 50 Printer Error 20
- 2 Reasons for the Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
- 3 How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What is Sage 50 Printer Error 20
When you go about printing a report, bill or invoice, you come across an error on your screen that states, Printer Not Activated. When you select print, screen, publish, or email, you get stuck with the error for good.
Sage 50 printer not activated error code 20 when emailing or sending to PDF
Reasons for the Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
If you are having trouble printing documents from your Sage 50 printer. There could be several reasons for this error.
- The printing feature is not compatible with your version of Windows 10.
- User control and user access are restricted.
Disclaimer: You need to have advanced knowledge of the operating software on your computer system. Connect at Sage Technical Consultant number to get the assistance. If you modify your windows registry key incorrectly, it can affect your system in a negative manner. It is advised to have a backup created before proceeding with the process.
How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 20
You need to follow these steps to be able to resolve the issue thoroughly:
Step 1: In Windows 8.1/10 Launch the Program with Administrator Rights
- Open your Windows 8.1/10 and turn off the User Account Control and restart the computer.
- Now launch the program with Administrator rights. If it is Windows 7, you need to run it in compatibility mode.
- If you review other web forums along with other customer experiences with the same printer issue, i.e. printer not activated, you will see that the error appears in any other program as well if they are running on Windows 7 or Vista.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel and switch off the User Access Control.
- Finally, opt to launch Sage DacEasy in XP/32 Compatibility mode or launch it with Administrator rights.
- Go to the properties menu of Sage DacEasy and select the Compatibility tab. Opt to launch it in either a 32-bit mode or XP mode.
- Go to the Printer Properties Screen and assign Sage DacEasy PDF Driver to its local port.
- Check to see if the problem is resolved thoroughly.
Still struggling to resolve Sage 50 Printer not activated error code 20 then here is what you need to do next.
Step 2: Windows 10 Users Give Print Command Directly
This method applies to Windows 10 users. Go through this method if you want to resolve the issue on your computer system running on the same:
- Windows 10 users give print commands directly from Windows.
- So open the file and save it on your Hard drive in PDF format.
- While emailing, save the file on the hard drive and attach it manually to your email.
These simple methods provided above should help you resolve the problem completely. In case you face any problem while operating, or your query “Sage 50 Printer not activated error code 20” or invalid printer setup is still unanswered then connect for help. With the help of the “AskForAccounting” help team, you can resolve the Sage 50 issue in a very short time.
If you need help, you can get in touch with us now. We advise you to get in touch with our Sage 50 Consultant team. Our certified Consultant staff is well experienced to take any Sage-related query that you might have. Thus feel free to get in touch with the toll-free number provided and see your problems going in no time.