Today, in this blog we are going to show you all the resolutions to fix “Sage Drive Synchronization Error“. Sage 50 sometimes gets an error while synchronizing the Sage drive, and this error further restricts your synchronization in the Sage Drive. But you don’t need to worry about the error message that can affect your synchronization.
Error: “Could not sync the Sage drive company. Please try again.
- 1 What are the Causes following Sage Drive Not Synchronization?
- 2 What are the Steps of Resolution to Fix Sage Drive Synchronization Error?
- 2.1 Step 1: Incompatible builds on Data-sharing Systems
- 2.2 Step 2: Rebase the Sage Drive Company
- 2.3 Step 3: Disable the Backup Manager’s Services
- 2.4 Step 4: Verify and Correct if the Data Path is Missing
- 2.5 Step 5: Restart the Pervasive Workgroup
- 2.6 Step 6: Get a Copy of the Shared Data
- 2.7 Step 7 – Share the Sage Drive Company Once More
- 3 FAQ’s
What are the Causes following Sage Drive Not Synchronization?
- The NET version has abused and canceled the cloud client by misusing machine precise information such as computer name and collectively unique identity (UUID).
- The data file could not be found in the data path.
- The data file has been corrupted.
- Sage Accounts is an old version.
- Poor Internet connectivity.
- The Sage 50 software has not been activated.
What are the Steps of Resolution to Fix Sage Drive Synchronization Error?
Here we have provided you with all the possible resolutions to fix Sage drive not sync issue.
Step 1: Incompatible builds on Data-sharing Systems
- Go to the Help menu and then choose About Sage 50 Accounting.
- Draw a line for the Build line and write down the Build number.
- Verify the Build on each system, including server permissions to company data in Sage Drive, to see if any programme need to be updated.
Step 2: Rebase the Sage Drive Company
- Navigate to the most recently used access point or PC.
- Now go on Sage Drive Company.
- Click Help, then Support Utilities, and then Rebase Sage Drive Company.
- In the Sage Drive message, click the shutdown button.
- The upload was successful.
- Open the software on the other system and check to see if it syncs correctly.
Step 3: Disable the Backup Manager’s Services
- Verify that your Sage backup manager is not currently executing a scheduled backup.
- Check another Sage installation if you can’t remember when your backups are scheduled. Go to the File menu.
- Select Schedule a backup and then Navigate to Settings.
- Hold down the Windows key and type services.msc > Enter the following code:
- If any services are listed, right-click the service and select Stop.
Note: Please keep in mind that when the next scheduled backup occurs, these services will automatically restart.
If need any help and assistance connect with the Sage 50 experts team via call or chat…
Step 4: Verify and Correct if the Data Path is Missing
- Check to see if the shared company is already shown in the Open Business window and now examine the company’s data stream.
- To ensure that the data path on the server or standalone system is correct, follow the procedures below:
- First and foremost, locate your data, which may include corporate directories.
- Locate the data path as well as the programme path.
- Then you must compare two directories.
- Check it; it must match the corporate folder exception listed in the data directory.
Step 5: Restart the Pervasive Workgroup
- If you’re using Sage 50 in a networked setting, check sure no one else is using it.
- The Windows Desktop can be found here.
- Start by clicking on the icon.
- Now first go to the Options menu and then select Settings.
- Select Control Panel after that.
- Now press and hold the Administrative Toys button twice.
- Select the Services Section and double-click it.
- On the right, you’ll find the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine. Please click it.
- Now go to the Action menu and select Stop.
- After that, select Action and Restart.
- First and foremost, a reliable internet connection is required.
- Allow port 5222 across the firewall now.
- You can now access the Sage Drive Manager Center.
- Now you can download a fresh copy of the shared business. Here are the steps to follow:
- Find the company’s data folder.
- Look for business directories.
- Now cut and move the corporate data folder to a new location.
- After that, reinstall Sage Drive Company.
To begin, you must disable Sharing my Sage Drive Company on any PC that has access to the company. Follow the instructions below:
- To begin, open the Sage Drive Company and disable sharing.
- Select File, then Remote Data Access, and finally Stop Sharing.
- To confirm that you must stop sharing the company, select Yes.
- It will then erase the company from Sage’s disc.
- Users who have previously downloaded the business file have access to the local copy, but it does not include the advanced changes saved to the company.
- It will send a confirmation message indicating that the company has been deactivated.
- If you stop sharing, the data in the cloud will be removed as well.
Hope now you have enough information about the error and hopefully the above-mentioned steps will help you to fix Sage Drive Synchronization Error. Need any help, contact Sage support expert team via Call +1888-461-1609, Email or Live Chat.
What are the messages that you can see if you get Sage Drive Synchronization Error?
The following is an example of a Sage Drive is Not Syncing Message that may appear.
● The data in Sage Accounts and Sage Drive is not in sync.
● Sage Accounts don’t permit to download of the most recent Sage Drive corporate data.
● Because it syncs automatically with the cloud, your Sage Drive data is presently inaccessible.
Note: You can get these error notifications frequently. Allow the software to close and then restart if you are experiencing such an issue. It may take some time to synchronize your company’s data.
In Sage 50, how can you search the data path?
To find the data path, follow the steps outlined below:
● The first step is to launch Sage 50.
● Select the File menu, then select Open Company.
● After that, drag the box corner to see the entire directory.
● The data path is the directory without the company name, which shortens the spelling.
● Now, right-click on the Sage icon and select Properties.
● Following that, select Properties.
● Verify the programme path with a blue highlighted path, excluding Peachw.exe, by inspecting the target line.
How to correct the Data Path help to fix Sage Data Synchronization Error?
You can use the following methods to fix Sage Data Synchronization:
● By changing the data path.
● By moving the data to the data path.