Sage 50 Error 1628 failed to complete installation means that an error has caused at the time of downloading the program. The error code usually comes out due to failed installation and this even makes system hang. There may be times where your system does not respond to your installation process.
Error Code 1628 when pops up comes with other errors like Error code 1605, 1618, 1704 and many more. A sequence of errors may also start and can cause various technical issues.
Sage 50 accounting software is fully equipped with so many fully loaded key features and tools. You can easily manage and maintain your accounting world with the help of this accounting software.
Sage Error 1628 failed to complete installation: Causes
We are encountered with certain reasons that could lead to 1628 and various other error codes.
- Corrupt download may lead invalid or incomplete installation.
- Due to software’s invalid installation process, your windows registry may also get corrupt.
- Malware or virus may corrupt your installation process.
- Software may also get corrupt because of missing company file due intervention of Antivirus or firewall settings.
- The error may also be caused to other active software of process going on at the time of installation.
Possible resolution for Installation error 1628.
To need to get your Sage Error 1628 failed to complete installation issue fixed you need to follow the command prompt option to get your issue resolved. Here are the steps we are providing you to get your issue resolved.
As we don’t know the actual cause of the error, thus below are the generic steps you can follow to get your issues fixed. If you follow them and the intensity of the problem is the same as what we think then most likely you will be able to fix your issue.
While following the steps below, if you need any kind of assistance then reach out for help at to talk to our technical support team. Incase of quick assistance simply dial us toll-free.
Steps to fix your Sage Error 1628.
- Now, press Windows + R to go to command prompt
- Here, press command Regedit and then press enter to open the window.
- Now, see the windows that open, open file and then select Export
- Now, you need to create backup of file registry. Follow as mentioned.
- Now, enter the same link or just copy paste the link we have mentioned below:
- Now, select Edit, select Find button.
- Once you follow the above step, go to sage 50 and click on find.
- To uninstall the program, you need to find using the above step and click on uninstall.
- Now, you will find “Uninstall string” at the right of your display.
- Double click on the string to copy it.
- Here, select CMD command.
- In the DOS Windows, right click on it and then paste it from the dialogue box.
- Now, press enter and follow all on-screen instructions.
- Now, check your issue is resolved and then re-install your software.
Reach us for support:
Call for help at 1800-865-4183.
If you are sorted then glad, we were able to help, but if you are issue “Error 1628 failed to complete installation” is still the same then you can ask for assistance. We have made available our services keeping in mind complete authenticity. To avail our services, you can visit our website Askforaccounting.com. We have ensured complete delivery of services through our ProAdvisor or Technical Team.
To get to us, you can call us on our all-time available Sage Installation Support Toll-Free. You can also have complete accessibility to us via our Live Chat Support Channel according to your time convenience and our team will provide you services. We have support service via e-mail us. If you send us email containing the problem you are facing, you will get instant resolution via same mode also.