In today’s blog, you are going to learn more about “
creating a new Sage ID” and steps to fix Sage ID Error.
Sage 50 is an excellent software for corporate accounting needs. Sage is becoming increasingly popular among growing businesses as a result of its numerous features and tools. With software like Sage, managing cash flow, account payables and receivables, bill payment, and so on becomes much easier. A person with a non-accounting background can easily understand the software as well.
- 1 How to Create a Sage ID
- 2 Methods for Resolving Sage ID Authentication Issues
- 2.1 Resolution 1: Display Captcha Window
- 2.2 Resolution 2: Start Activating Sage ID
- 2.3 Resolution 3: Make sure the Screen where you Fill in your Credentials Isn’t Blocked
- 2.4 Resolution 4: Make sure you’ve Installed all of the Latest Windows Updates
- 2.5 Resolution 5: Reset Internet Explorer Settings
- 2.6 Resolution 6: Double-check Captcha Words
- 2.7 Resolution 7: Delete the Default Browser Cache
- 2.8 Resolution 8: Login with a Different Windows User Profile on the Workstation
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
How to Create a Sage ID
- To work on an existing company in Sage 50, the Sage user must first open it.
- The Sage user must then go to File and then to Sage Drive to complete the signup process.
- The next step, once you’re on the Sage Drive, is to share the Company screen.
- After that, click Sign up now to finish the registration process.
- The user must now enter the Email, Name, and Password, and confirm the password on the Create a new Sage ID login page.
- Password security is located on the right side of the page. It is necessary for the user to refer to that.
- Now select Create.
- After that, select Register from the Welcome to Sage Drive screen to register your Sage ID.
Methods for Resolving Sage ID Authentication Issues
Resolution 1: Display Captcha Window
- You must reset the password if the Captcha window appears on the screen but the password box remains blank.
- After that, fill in the captcha information in the field and hit the Continue option with the mouse instead of the keyboard Enter key.
Resolution 2: Start Activating Sage ID
- The Sage ID activation email can be found here.
- Go to the Activation Link and click it.
- Re-download the shared company.
Resolution 3: Make sure the Screen where you Fill in your Credentials Isn’t Blocked
- Locate the file option, select Sage Drive, and then select Manage User Access from the drop-down menu.
- Write down the login information, including the email address and password.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- Check that you can access the Manager Center now.
- Close the window of the Management Center.
- After that, select File and then Sage Drive.
- Start by selecting Share Company or downloading a Sage Drive company.
- Sign in with your Sage ID by clicking the Sign in button.
- If the credential window does not appear, it means that the screen is locked.
- Attempt to disable the UAC button now.
- After that, the Internet browser window will appear, or the firewall will be turned off temporarily.
- Check to see if you can sign in and share a Sage Drive Company at this time.
- Now you can start configuring the internet settings or the security app.
- Also, make sure you’re able to enable it.
- If you get any errors, there may be a problem with your Windows Profile.
Resolution 4: Make sure you’ve Installed all of the Latest Windows Updates
- Find the Start option.
- In the Search box, type update.
- Examine the list of outcomes now.
- Click on the Windows Update button.
- Now select Check for Updates from the left-hand menu.
- If any updates are available, select Install updates.
- Select the OK button.
- Restart the computer now.
Resolution 5: Reset Internet Explorer Settings
- In Internet Explorer, look for the “Settings” option.
- Select the Internet.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Choose the Reset option.
- Now look for the box labeled Reset Internet Explorer Settings and click the Reset button.
- When you’re finished, Internet Explorer will return to its default settings.
- Select the Close option, then the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
- Now open the Sage 50 application and sign in with your Sage ID.
Resolution 6: Double-check Captcha Words
- Once you’ve completed the captcha words, look for the Continue option.
- Fill in the captcha words and then select Continue without pressing the enter key.
Resolution 7: Delete the Default Browser Cache
- To begin, open your default browser.
- Clear the cache to prevent the process from starting again.
Resolution 8: Login with a Different Windows User Profile on the Workstation
- There may be a problem with the active Windows User profile on occasion.
- Now log out of all active windows users and log back in as a different one.
- To log into the Shared Company, use your original Windows User profile credentials.
- Check to see if the login credentials process is working.
Hopefully, the above information is sufficient to resolve the Sage ID issues, you may contact Sage 50 Support well-versed staff of specialists whenever you have a problem.