What is Sage Mobile Payments?
If you have been using the applications on mobile, which processes the payments for you, you may love the new Sage Mobile Payments for the level of security and extremely reduced processing fees.
It means that you are going to pay through your mobile phone without any processing fee, the same as you do on a credit card terminal. Where other providers charge a premium fee for this type of service, Sage Mobile Payments takes zero charges to do the same.
One of the most fascinating features of this service is that it provides you with an End-to-end encryption which starts right from the swiping of your card up to the Sage Exchange Network.
The Most Important Benefit
This kind of service is yet another level for most of the service providers out there, but with Sage, it is easy and possible. The credit card data of both your customer and your business is too important to not let it be encrypted all the way up to the Exchange server.
You get to do a lot more with Sage Mobile Payments. Yet another beneficial feature of this application is that you get to retrieve the invoice of your customer directly from your device and make the payment against the invoices.
It keeps your payments and other activities in sync and complete integration with the Sage Accounting Software that you have been working on. There are many other benefits to this application. Take a look at them:
- Almost no processing fees for any mobile transaction
- If you are in the trade show, you get the opportunities of opening up new sales any time from anywhere.
- If your customer is present, you can still close more sales.
- The credit card reader is highly secure and completely encrypted because of which you always get the lowest card rates.
- Sage Mobile Payments is available on a range of mobile phones and the count goes above 400.
- You get to enjoy an unlimited credit card transaction volume on your Sage Mobile Payments on monthly basis.
- Any bank account is easily settled up with the reach hour level of 48 hours, which improves the cash flow. You get to accept a lot more than just quick payments or retail.
- You get to take non-profit instalments, donations, and deposits and the balance that is final while your work goes on, and even after it is completed.
- You can receive the payments from anywhere you are, (even if you are at your customer’s place). No more lost checks and trips to the bank.
How to Set Up Sage Mobile Payments?
It is easy and could be completed within four simple steps:
- Go to Sage and Sign up.
- You will receive a swiper from Sage. You need to attach the swiper to your mobile phone.
- Once you have attached the swiper, you need to download the application either from the Google Play or iTunes Store.
- From the login interface, log in using your credentials and set up some required default settings.
If you have any other query about Sage Mobile Payments, or if you are looking forward to getting Sage and its other software related issues, you can get in touch with our AskForAccounting Sage tech Support Team.