How to send multiple invoices in one email from quickbooks
In order to send multiple invoices in one email from quickbooks you need to make sure that all your invoices create are (what we call as flagged) for the task of sending mails:
- You would to first login to your quickbooks company account and click on the (+) sign button to choose invoices.
- Fill in all the details required.
- If you want to send the emails, then would have to make sure that the email address is assigned to them.
- Under the section called Email address, you will see a box that says “send later”. Click on that and save your work.
- Please make sure that you will have to just SAVE and not Save & Send.
- Now click on the customers tab to see the list of the customer.
- Choose people you want to batch send your invoices.
- Click on open up your invoices.
- Enter the email address in the email section provided.
- Click Save and send. Now this will save all your invoices all at one go.
If you want to email sales entries to your clients then here is what you have to do.
- Click on the transaction and then choose the sales tab.
- Now go through multiple tabs like: Filter > Type > Delivery method > date > Customer.
- Now from the batch actions tab, choose the kind of action you want to perform.
- Now you will be able to email sales entries to your clients.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.
We gaurantee 100% satisfaction
You can even give us a call at our Intuit Quickbooks Canada Support at ✆ +1800-865-4183 and talk to our Proadvisor now.