QBO (QuickBooks Online) permits the Revel point of sale feature for your business. This blog will cover the relevant guidance to learn how to set up Revel Point of Sale.
To complete the entire setup process you require the following three stages that are given below:
Stage 1: QuickBooks Setup
This is the initial step to set up QuickBooks Online. This generally takes 1-3 days.
Below-written is the steps associated with the startup process:
- You’ve login the Docu sign agreement and it’s been acknowledged. Then you will receive three emails described below:
- You’ll get an email with the login credentials for QuickBooks Payments
- You’ll get an email with the login data for QuickBooks Online
- You’ll get an email with the login information for Revel Point of Sale (when you log in you will receive the instructions via wizard).
- At last, you’ll have an alternative to plan your set up arrangement either on the web or through a call.
If you need any assistance on QuickBooks payments then you can call the expert’s team.
Stage 2: How to set up Revel Point of Sale in QuickBooks?
The revel setup takes a minimum of 10-15 business days after you signup.
Follow the written instructions:
- The Revel point of the Sale support team will reach at the scheduled time and give you a visit and also set up the customized system of point of sale (you will receive a call within 3-4 business days after you sign up with accurate details)
- When you are waiting for hardware and configuring system settings as per the previous welcome call
- They will organize another call to assist you in setting up hardware. While calling they will line up a test transaction to agree (It might take 10 business days )
- You will get a further call from the Revel Point of Sale team welcome team for confirming the setting and questions & answers that they collected after the hardware setup. You can also schedule a further call if required.
Stage 3: Finalizing Transactions
You can reach out to support expertise if you require any further inquiry or face any query while finalizing transactions in the Revel Point of Sale. Revel point of sale will remain operating with QBO. However, it is no longer compatible with QuickBooks Desktop from Effective January.
Need Suggestions from QuickBooks professionals?
The above information is enough to learn how to set up a revel point of sale in QuickBooks but still if any question comes in your mind without any hesitation call the QuickBooks technical support. The team members are having years of experience regarding QuickBooks. They are polite and friendly always welcome their clients with 24-hour active service. To know more information about QuickBooks including how to fix errors associated with it, product updates, Revel point of sale, refunds, cancellation, and more, you can chat with the experts through a Live Chat link. You can also send queries through the email address.