In case you want to “open QuickBooks in Safe mode“, it is imperative to have the admin details with you. In case you do not have the required details you will be restricted to opening QuickBooks in safe mode. when you face QuickBooks does not start while running this accounting software you have the option to open QuickBooks in safe mode.
QuickBooks accounting software is a shortcut for the smooth running of your business. The software is integrated with advanced tools and features that make it most preferred among the small and medium-sized business sectors. The software automates the functions of the business along with improving the accuracy of output and saving time in abundance. Like other software, QuickBooks is also prone to errors.
Table of Contents
Why do you Need to Open QuickBooks in Safe Mode?
Safe mode helps in loading the Windows operating system with fewer drivers required. It also uses basic versions of the drivers to load (e.g. standard VGA driver for video). In the safe mode, the software is restricted to load drivers for the printer, CD drives, tape backup system, network, or sound card. Furthermore, it fails to load run= and load= lines from win.ini.
The safe mode limits the number of variables in running the computer system. It accords a favorable environment for resolving and tracking down hardware and software conflicts. The reason why QuickBooks works fine in the safe mode is that it opens with few drivers. Those drivers are activities that are required to run the program.
How to Open QuickBooks in Safe Mode
Well, for this you would need to follow the below-given steps, this will help you open or start QuickBooks in safe mode by taking these steps. Keep your computer in safe mode when Windows is about to launch…
- While rebooting Windows, you are supposed to press F8 on your keyboard.
- This will display the advanced menu on your computer screen.
- Click on the safe mode from the list of options provided along with the networking tab.
- Choose to click enter. This redirects your system to open in safe mode.
- Go to QuickBooks software and open the QB company file.
- Move to the start menu set on the screen and verify for the QuickBooks icon.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key if you fail to see the startup icon. This will open up the task manager.
- Restart your system from the task manager.
- When QuickBooks is located, open up the software to log in to your company file.
- Once you are inside the safe mode you will be able to work with the program as usual.
If you have followed the above steps then by now you should know how to open QuickBooks in the safest mode possible. But if you are still facing issues then you can immediately contact QuickBooks customer Consultant. The proficient QB Consultant team accords prompt Consultant for all kinds of errors and queries reported by the QuickBooks errors.
To get in touch with QuickBooks Consultant agency. It houses a competent team that provides feasible resolutions with combined experience and knowledge. Thus if you are facing problems then solve them now before it’s too late and the problem gets severe.