QuickBooks accounting software is a shortcut for the smooth running of your business. The software is integrated with advanced tools and features that make it most preferred among the small and medium-sized business sector. The software automates the functions of the business along with improving the accuracy of output and saving time in abundance. Like other software, QuickBooks is also prone to errors. And when you face any kind of issue while running this accounting software you have the option to open QuickBooks in safe mode.
Why do you need to Open QuickBooks in safe mode?
Safe mode helps in loading the Windows operating system with fewer drivers required. It also uses basic versions of the drivers to load (for e.g. standard VGA driver for video).
In the safe mode, the software is restricted to load drivers for the printer, CD drives, tape backup system, network, or sound card. Furthermore, it fails to load run= and load= lines from win.ini. Safe mode limits the number of variables in running the computer system. It accords a favorable environment for resolving and tracking down hardware and software conflicts.
In case you want to open QuickBooks in Safe mode, it is imperative to have the admin details with you. In case you do not have the required details you will be restricted to open QuickBooks in safe mode.
The reason why QuickBooks works fine in the safe mode is that it opens with few drivers. Those drivers are active that are required to run the program.
Steps to Open QuickBooks in Safe mode
Well, for this you would need to follow the below-given steps, this will help you open or start QuickBooks in safe mode by taking these steps.
Keep your computer in safe mode when the Windows is about to launch:
- While rebooting the Windows, you are supposed to press F8 on your keyboard. This will display the advanced menu on your computer screen.
- Click on the safe mode from the list of options provided along with networking tab. Choose to click enter. This redirects your system to open in the safe mode.
- Go to QuickBooks software and open the QB company file.
- Move to the start menu set in the screen and verify for QuickBooks icon.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del key if you fail to see the startup icon. This will open up the task manager.
- Restart your system from the task manager.
- When QuickBooks is located, open up the software to login to your company file.
- Once you are inside the safe mode you will be able to work with the program as usual.
If you have followed the above steps then by now you should know how to open QuickBooks in safest mode possible. But if you are still facing issues then you can immediately contact QuickBooks customer support. The proficient QB support team accords prompt support for all kinds of errors and queries reported by the QuickBooks errors.
To get in touch with the proadvisor, Call 1800-865-4183 QuickBooks ProAdvisor Support agency. It houses a competent team who provide feasible resolutions with combined experience and knowledge. Thus if you are facing problems then solve them now before it’s too late and the problem gets severe.