In this article learn how to “view your paychecks, W-2s and personal info in workforce“. Paycheck is also commonly known as a workforce in QuickBooks software. Using Intuit’s QuickBooks Workforce, an employer can invite their employees to view and print their paychecks and print W-2s from a Smartphone browser or any system over the Internet.
- 1 How to View Paychecks, W-2s, and Personal information
- 2 FAQ’s
- 2.1 1. How can I Change my Intuit Account’s Email Address or Password?
- 2.2 2. To whom do I need to Contact to make Changes to my Personal Information?
- 2.3 3. Why am I Still not Able to see my W-2s?
- 2.4 4. What can be the Reasons behind “Can’t I see all of my Pay Stubs From my Employer”?
- 2.5 5. How can I get help to understand and fill out the new W-4?
How to View Paychecks, W-2s, and Personal information
Employees who have QuickBooks Workforce accounts can receive an email through which they can easily view their pay stubs, W-2s, and other employment related information such as home address or bank account related details. They just have to login Intuit paycheck. Below are the relevant steps for how to see your paychecks, W-2s, and personal info in Workforce. Let’s explore one after one.
Get your Pay Stubs
Here are the steps to get your pay stubs at ease:
- Initially, setup you Workforce account if you haven’t done it before
- Next, sign in to your workforce.inituit.com
- Now, select Paychecks
- After that, choose the appropriate date range
- Here you can view multiple paychecks up to one year at a time
- Once you’re done with that then you can do one of the following:
- Select Download within pay stub that you wish to download
- Pick a pay stub in order to open and view, download or print the same
- If you can find Download All button below the paycheck list
- To download all pay stubs once at a time then you need to click Download All.
See Your Time Off, Year-to-Date Pay and Personal info
It does matters a lot when your Paychecks screen immediately provides you more information such as:
- Year to Date: Here, you can know your year-to-date gross and net pay, deductions, withholding at a single sight.
- Available time off: Here, you can check your sick, vacation, and other available time off balances.
You see your personal, bank, and other tax related information by just clicking on Profile. In case, if any of these details is incorrect or wanted to change then let your employee know so that they can update it with correct information.
Get Your W-2s
From the W-2 screen, employees can view their W-2 copies B, C, and 2. You may have to verify your phone number or some of your personal information.
- You need to first, go to the W-2 menu
- Choose the W-2 copy that you wish to view or download and then you can print if required.
If you need any help and support, then dial QuickBooks support number 24/7.
1. How can I Change my Intuit Account’s Email Address or Password?
With the below-provided steps, you can easily change your email address or password for your Intuit account:
● Initially, go to the Settings
● Next, select the Account settings
● After that, select Personal Information or Sign In & Security to change your email address or password.
Note: If you can change your email address or password by signing in with Mint, TurboTax, or other Intuit products that you can also use. Updating this won’t change your address if your employer has it on file.
2. To whom do I need to Contact to make Changes to my Personal Information?
To make changes to your name, W-4, address, or bank account information, you need to contact your employers.
3. Why am I Still not Able to see my W-2s?
It might take a few times for your employer or Intuit to file your W-2s. It is quite possible that you may be able to view the W-2s by January 31, 2021 in QuickBooks Workforce.
4. What can be the Reasons behind “Can’t I see all of my Pay Stubs From my Employer”?
There can be multiple reasons when you’re unable to see all of your pay stubs from your employer such as:
● Your employer may switch payroll services and it is common at the beginning of a new year and you won’t be able to see pay stubs from the previous year.
● It can also be one possible reason that your employer may require to upload the old pay stubs.
5. How can I get help to understand and fill out the new W-4?
It is a good idea to consult a tax professional if you want to understand about filling out the new W-4 form or you can check out the employee FAQs on the new Form W-4. However, your employer and Intuit cannot provide tax advice or assistance related filling out the form.