Where is the nonprofit menu in quickbooks
To set up a Nonprofit organization within quickbooks, you would just need to follow the below given steps:
- Login to your quickbooks accounting software.
- From the top navigation bar, select the files tab and then click on the “New company file”.
- Here a new window will appear, from there select Advanced setup option.
- Now enter the journal details about your Non-profit organization, like:
- Other contact details,
- Tax ID etc.
- Once all the info is provided, now you would need to select “NonProfit” radio button and click next.
- In the next window that appears, you would need to select the fiscal year. Select the appropriate option from the drop down menu and click next.
- Now enter your admin details along with the password. This will help you protect your company file and people without password will not have access to it.
- In the following windows that appear, you will be provided with simple yes or no query. Select the appropriate option and click next.
- Where it says create Chart of Accounts, you would need to select the date from when you you’re your transactions to be tracked.
- In the next window, click on Goto the setup tab and hit “Start working tab”.
- Now navigate like: Edit > Preferences > Accounting > Company preferences. Here checkmark the boxes corresponding Use account number, and Use class tracking.
- For the reports to get refreshed automatically you would need to click on “Refresh automatically” tab under the reports and graphs tab.
Once you have followed the above given steps as it is, your Nonprofit organization company file will be up and running within quickbooks. If you have found any problem following the steps above then talk to our quickbooks proadvisors. You can call them at our quickbooks toll free number at 1844-57-4845 and get your issue resolved.