QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery service is the excellent way to fetch the data lost. Data loss is very common in today’s time. It can occur accidentally or intentionally. Data loss can be a consequence of may reasons. So it is essential to create a backup copy of all the financial documents on a regular basis. It is better as there are times when the user fails to recover the complete data in the same format.
The QuickBooks Automatic Data Recovery tool developed by Intuit is incepted to help clients and customers reclaim their lost data. This is an add-on tool that is designed with a purpose to recover the lost data.
QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery:
The Auto Data Recovery (ADR) tool was started for the first time in QuickBooks 2012 & newer versions; and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 13.0 R4 and later versions following that. It is equipped to recover and accord almost all of the lost data.
- Creating a backup from the current Transaction Log file along with a copy of your QuickBooks Company file.
- Creating a transaction from the previous few transactions along with the copy for both the QuickBooks Company file and transaction Log file
Recovering the recent transactions using the actual .TLG file along with .QBW.adr file
You can use the actual Transaction Log file along with the version ADR of the QuickBooks Company file to restore all the previous transactions.
- Create a new test file and name it as QB Test.
- Browse to location, where you have saved the QuickBooks Company file.
Make sure that QuickBooks company file location on the Product Information window by holding F2 or Ctrl+1 key from your keyboard and No Company Open Window will open on your screen.
- Locate the .tlg file from the company file’s folder. It will have the similar name as your QB Company file.
- You will have to paste the corresponding .tlg file in the QB Test folder from the Company folder.
- Now, open the QuickBooks ADR It is available in the same data path as your QB company file.
- Locate the .QBW.adr file copy it. Then paste the file in your QB Test You will now have both the .tlg file and the .QBW.adr on your QB Test folder.
- From your QBTest folder, right-click the .QBW.adr file and click on the Rename option to change the name of the folder.
- Delete .adr extension from the file.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the QB company file that is stored on your QB Test
- All the transactions can be verified using the account register.
- To verify the data integrity of the recovered file, follow the steps:
- From the top-left pane, click on the File > Utilities > Verify Data.
- If this company file copy is good, use different location to save and move damaged company file and transfer QBTest to its original location.
Hope now you are now able to backup your data using QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery Tool. But in case you still face any problem then you can get all the help you need via QuickBooks Proadvisor Support by calling tollfree at 1800-865-4183.
ADR for QuickBooks Desktop software for versions 2014, 2015 and 2016 was disabled as on 23rd May 2016 for the purpose of maintenance. For the backups made using this tool, the last one before it got disabled will be the only one available; also the backups scheduled will work as it was before the tool unavailability. Although QuickBooks software version 2014 still cannot be used ADR tool, other versions – 2015 and 2016, has compatible Auto Data Recovery tool made available in the latest update release.
Element called QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery was conceptualized by Intuit in order to retrieve and secure the reclaimed lost data along with automatically making a copy of the organization’s records as per the data loss circumstances. This tool tackles your issues swiftly without causing much interference which helps to maintain the work flow.
It creates a reinforced duplicate copy of the business’ record of QuickBooks and a consequently generating the relative exchange log, created by the software itself.
How does the ADR tool of QuickBooks work?
After a while of opening the organization record of QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool’s will start to work on its own. It will scan the documents in deep and try to recover everything possible. If all the diagnostic tests are surpassed, then records will be check for any duplicacy error.
Once the duplicacy record is created and maintained, exchange log of the ADR is generated. This will consist the exchanges made in the file from that point on.
Just like clockwork process, another copy of the document will be designed by QuickBooks after the generation of initial copy of the record. For this process to take place the QuickBooks software should remain open, the moment the QuickBooks desktop software is switched on, the process by ADR is started. By the end of the day, the customer will have two copies of the business’ record of QuickBooks, one is 12 hours old and the other is 24 hours. For swift gratification from any issues get in touch with the QuickBooks expert support team that is at your disposal round the clock.
The basic motive behind this reinforced duplicate document is that Intuit wants give an access to its support team to try one last time to recover lost data before forwarding the issue to Intuit Data Services for repairing the lost data.
Reach us for Support
For any query, ask for help at 1800-865-4183.
Connect with AskforAccounting.com for any doubts and queries related to QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery tool. This a reliable QuickBooks consulting agency that offers prompt and responsive support for all QuickBooks errors and queries. They assure first call resolution to the clients. Dial the toll-free number and connect with the QB professionals instantly.