Here’s what just some of our clients have said
Everything with my QuickBooks works fine now. The support team was highly helpful and helped me fixing my issue in no time. I am grateful, all thanks to them.
Eddie Mays — Beltsville
Thanks for your support. Sage has never been easy for me, but with your technical help things are now falling in place. What I like about AskforAccounting.com is their support on demand.
Lisa R. Harvey — Denver
I never wanted to deal with all these accounting errors, thus I heard these pros. Now I have been with them from the last 3 years and happy with their services.
Ronald — Kennett
For expert guidance always trust, “AskforAccounting.com”
Frequently Asked Questions
These are just some of the most common questions we get asked. For anything else, please contact us – we would be delighted to help.
QuickBooks is unable to send emails to Outlook. What to do?
If you have a damaged MAPI32.dll file or you are using the program as an administrator, then it sometimes conflict with your emailing service. Thus, all you need to do is repair MAPI32.dll.
Facing QuickBooks error code IC67305972 at the time of updating payroll.
This error is the result of damaged QuickBooks company file and can also be resulted when the firewall is creating issues within your system. The best thing you can do is deactivate your firewall and make your payroll subscription active within your QuickBooks account.
Sage has stopped working. Why this is so?
There are many causes which makes sage to start creating issues within your system, but the most common problem is when your windows is not updated. You may also face this error when there is a damaged installation done within your system.
Here is what you can do…
- Navigate to the top of your screen and click on Services tab.
- Check, if there are any updates still pending.
- Download the latest update. If you don’t know how to install the updates, then we would suggest you refer to article ID 10170.
- If you still face an error, then the last thing you can do is remove the compatibility mode from your windows.
Sage printer not activated error?
This is an error code 30 when occurs when the user is either trying to email or printing the forms. You are thus restricted to generate any further invoices possible.
Here are the possible reasons why you face this error…
- User’s UAC is enabled,
- You are facing compatibility issues with your email program.
- You are using Damaged Windows, or you have a fake profile activated.
- MS updates are required.
Intuit.RSG.QBPOSInterop.UpdateApplicationActionPage. What does it mean?
You see this error when some of your program files are missing an update. To stay up to date with any of your updates you will need to delete your file. Here is what you would need to do:
- Click on the Start Menuand select Computer > C Drive > Program Data.
- Now click on the folder & search Option
- Under View menu, select Show Hidden FIles, Folders and Drives.
- Click apply and hit the ok tab.
- Choose Intuitand then finally select QuickBooks Point of Sale v11 > INI.
- Highlight WSActivityand Delete the file.
Once you are done with it restart your POS and check if any updates are still pending. You may now face no issues.
How to fix QuickBooks POS 100 error?
When you are low on system resources or when your POS Database server manager is not running then you are delivered with POS error 100. The best way to fix this issue is to run the “Run” Command.
In the command line enter “Service.msc” and hit ok. From the options provided choose QBPOS Database Manager VXX and choose the start the file.
You will now be taken through the series of self-explanatory steps. Just follow the prompts and you will be able to fix your issue.