If you are using QuickBooks Online then you may know that there is no specific reason why you face an error code 100. There may be causes and thus are solutions available for QuickBooks error 100. It saves plenty of time by automatically syncing the data with QuickBooks software. As the software features help in the quick and productive functionality of the business operations, there are instances when the software shows errors and restricts the user from accessing the program.
Error then crops up with an error message:
Error 100 database server not found “08w01”.
General Authentication Error
Causes of QuickBooks Error 100
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of any software error.
- Low on system resources,
- Point of Sale Database Manager may not be running.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 100
- Click OK in the error dialog box.
- Restart your computer.
- Attempt opening the Point of Sale application.
- In case the error persists, Windows 7 or Vista: Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Run
Windows XP: Go to Start -> Choose Run.
- Enter services.msc in the Open field -> Click OK.
- Click on the QBPOS Database Manager vXX and select Start.
- In case of Start is unavailable -> Choose Restart.
They assure first-call resolution to the users and are approachable round the clock. In case you are specifically facing issues with point-of-sale software then dial for QuickBooks error consultant at the same toll-free number.