“QuickBooks Error 100” is the perfect example of this. Error 100 is not specific to QuickBooks POS and other versions of the software are haunted the same way.
If you are using QuickBooks then you may know that there is no specific reason why you face an error. There may be 100’s of causes and thus are 100’s of solutions available.
What is QuickBooks Error 100
It saves plenty of time by automatically syncing the data with QuickBooks Desktop software. As the software features help in the quick and productive functionality of the business operations, there are instances when the software shows errors and restricts the user to access the program. QuickBooks POS error code 100 is one of those errors that QBPOS and bookkeeping users usually report.
Error then crops up with an error message:
Error 100 database server not found “08w01”.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 100
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of any software error. The major reasons for the POS error code 100 are as follows:
- Low on system resources,
- Point of Sale Database Manager may not be running.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Error 100
- Click OK to the error dialog box.
- Restart your computer.
- Attempt opening the Point of Sale application.
- In case the error persists, Windows 7 of Vista: Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Run
Windows XP: Go to Start -> Choose Run.
- Enter services.msc in the Open field -> Click OK.
- Click on the QBPOS Database Manager vXX and select Start. (Where XXXX refers to the highest QBPOS version you see).
- In case of Start is unavailable -> Choose Restart.
They assure first-call resolution to the users and are approachable round the clock. In case you are specifically facing issues with point-of-sale software then dial for QuickBooks POS error Consultant at the same toll-free number.