Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11104
If you are not able to access a certain program within QuickBooks then it is most likely because of the Error code 3371. The said error also comes with the status #11104. If you are getting the same message then you will be required to rebuild Entitlement data. Only then the error can be fixed. This will be required to fix the damaged file due to which you receive Quickbooks error 3371.
What exactly is Entitlement data?
Entitlement file contains the data which includes encrypted info about your product and the license code. If by any reason the file gets damaged then it won’t let QuickBooks run as normal and the error messages will become more frequent. In such a scenario you would want to recreate Entitlement data.
Delete your current Entitlement data.
You normally see errors like the one below, whenever there is any problem with the entitlement copy. Deleting the file will ensure keep your safe. These are the errors that you see:
“Re-enter the validation code as the correct code is not correct”
“The file is temporarily unavailable, please log back later”.
“There is an error when configuring quickbooks data”.
If you see any such error then deleting the entitlement file will possibly resolve your issue.
How to delete the Entitlement data file:
- The very first you would be required to do is to log out from Quickbooks.
- Now open up your task manager. You can do that via keyboard shortcut as Ctrl+shift+Esc.
- Within the task manager, click more details under the windows tab.
- From here press process tab and click next.
- Sort the dialogue box by clicking the down arrow button. You can also do that by clicking on the name of the process in the header section.
- Look out for the QBW32.exe file from the list of options provided, Click on it and press end task button.
- Now click open the entitlement file. You can do this by following the below steps:
- On your desktop, open up the Run window. You can get the access to the window by clicking Win+R button.
- Now you will have to locate .ecml file, you can do that by following the path: C drive > program data > entitlement client > Quickbooks version.
- You will now see EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- Right, click on the said file and from the options provided hit Delete.
- Once you have deleted the file you will have to re-register the program by entering your product and the license number. To do that just try logging in to your QuickBooks program and follow the prompts.
- Once everything is done your program should reactivate and the problem should resolve.
Hope you were able to fix your issue. In case you are still facing the trouble then give a call to our Quickbooks Proadvisor now as you might never know how big your issue can be.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.