QuickBooks error 6189, -816 indicates error occurrence when you attempt to open the company file on Windows System. There are major reasons that are responsible for the occurrence of the error:
Why you get QuickBooks error 6189 and 816.
- When there is dissimilarity between .tlg and .qbw file.
- If the .qbw file is being updated on another computer without the .tlg file.
- Due to the update failure.
- Another user access the company files in Single User Mode.
- Data Corruption in the QuickBooks data file.
The solution to quickbooks error 6189, -816 highly depends on the problem that caused it. Since there are many causes that can lead to this particular error thus you would need to get expert advice. If the help is not accessible nearby then you can get in touch with us at our toll free number. You can dial us for USA and Canada at our Quickbooks technical support phone number @ 1800-940-7442 and our certified proadvisors will be happy to help you.