Quickbooks online petty cash: How to activate it.
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and locate the Gear icon.
- Choose the Chart of Accounts tab.
- Click on the New tab, now this you can find that in the top right corner of the screen.
- This will open up a different window,
- Choose your type of account. It can be either bank or cash.
- Now you would need to select Cash on Hand as your Detail Type.
- Now name your account as Petty Cash.
- Enter the amount and the date you want to register in your records. You can even leave your account as NIL, it is a new account and you don’t have any cash in hand.
- Click on the Finish tab.
If you feel like that the above steps are still not enough to resolve your query then you can get all the help right on Call. You can talk to our quickbooks specialists by dialing 1800-865-4183 and expect all the help through out day.