Let’s start our article about the “QuickBooks Pro 2016 export to excel not working“. This is one of the queries that we received from our client. We thought of sharing it so that it can help you as well.
I recently upgraded to QuickBooks 2016 PRO. So far the program was working fine until I found that it is now unable to sync with excel. The error message that is being displayed is:
“QuickBooks 2016 export to excel not working”
How to Fix QuickBooks PRO 2016 Export to Excel Not Working Issue
If the error is continuously bugging you then you would need to go through the following given steps:
- If you are already login to your QuickBooks software then you would need to log off from it. Exit from the software.
- On your desktop, you would need to click on the My Computers tab.
- You can even access the MyComputer by pressing the windows icon +E from your keyboard.
- From the windows that will appear, select the Change a program tab from the top navigation button.
- Here you will see the list of all the programs installed on your desktop.
- Choose QuickBooks from the given list and click on the uninstall tab.
- Now a dialogue will appear.
- Click on the Repair button and select next.
- When the progress bar completes, then hit the finish tab.
- Login to your QuickBooks again and try to export to excel and your QuickBooks will start to respond.
If in any case, you don’t see it working then we would request you to get in touch with our tech support ProAdvisors. To talk to them dial our QuickBooks error support professionals to report your query.