Any program of any kind is faced with an error, and QuickBooks is not an exception. QuickBooks Error 1328 is one such example, where you feed in one command incorrect and you will be faced with bugs within the software.
QuickBooks software is integrated with numerous potential features that help your business to grow profitably. Intuit releases updates for the point of sale software either quarterly or half-yearly. You need to download these updates and upgrade to your POS version currently installed in your system. With the upgrade of the product update you can use the new features that are added to the software. The existing features get enhanced and the software functioning hastens with the successful upgrade of the product update.
While performing the product update the user at times faces errors. The QuickBooks error 1328 is among them that signifies that the error occurs while updating, repairing, installing or uninstalling the software.
QuickBooks Error 1328: Causes
- During the repair process, as well as other times when installing, updating, or uninstalling QuickBooks POS.
- It occurs while updating QuickBooks that can appear as a single error or before another error. The files referenced by these errors are usually similar to c:\config.msi\PT**.TMP.
QuickBooks error 1328 is exhibited in different ways. Depending upon the error scenarios the text and options are totally different.
QuickBooks Update Error 1328: How to fix it?
Updating the POS or QuickBooks software application to the latest released enhances the software potentiality and allows complete functionality of the software. With QuickBooks update you can fix the following errors:
- Longer installation time than usual
- Failure in the installation of the update when applying the R9 patch for Point of Sale 2013
- Unable to go through the history of items in POS 2013 after R11 release or in v10.0 after R17 release
- Connection or opening issue to Point of Sale 2013 after R11 release
- Socket Error code 10049
- POS freezes when processing a credit card in version 2013
- Same customer ID is entered for another customer
- Connection error with SSL
- QuickBooks program unable to start as it is already running
Steps to fix QuickBooks Error 1328:
Reinstall via Clean Install :
- Open the run command,
- Input Control Panel and click OK.
- Click Uninstall QuickBooks Program.
- Select QuickBooks from the list of programs
- Click Uninstall/Change.
- Complete the process by following the suggested steps.
Rename the Installation Folders :
You can rename the folders by using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. In case the tool didn’t run automatically then you can choose to run the program manually.
We don’t recommend installing any software as they may be capable enough to damage your Companies data. Its better you ask for Support.
Connect with QuickBooks ProAdvisors at 1800-865-4183.
- Go to Windows Explorer to see the hidden files and rename each of the folder locations listed for your Windows versions.
- Add old or damaged at the end of the folder name.
- Avoid QuickBooks from recognizing the folder to a new one.
The above given solution provided is enough to fix the QuickBooks error 1328. Since we don’t know actual cause of the error, thus most likely you may continuous to face the bug. If this is so then QuickBooks update Support team will be at your service round the clock.
The team comprise of QuickBooks experts who are highly competent in providing information and resolving queries. You can reach them via email support or live chat option.
Also you can contact AskforAccounting.com that is a reliable QuickBooks consulting firm housing Intuit ProAdvisors. The company provides quick and easy resolution all step by step. In case you demand instant support then dial us tollfree.