Know the process of a credit card donation in QuickBooks Desktop. To make any charitable or donation contribution in QuickBooks desktop edition, you need to know about the procedure first otherwise it may lead to loss or you stuck while transactions. All the contribution donation processing has to be a record of all collections for security purposes. To donate any contribution from your side, you find huge choices of payment methods such as credit card, debit card, cash, and many more. In this blog, you get the complete information about how to process the donation via credit card option in the QuickBooks Desktop.
The following sections will guide you to process a credit card donation in QuickBooks Desktop
Before processing forward, make sure you must know the difference between Donations and Pledges
- Pledges: Pledges are considered to be those donations that are paid at a later time. They are usually processing to make availability of receiving payment options in each QuickBooks edition or in case of receiving payments through credit card only
- Donations: Donations are the only available in QuickBooks desktop version. It is run as a type of receipt and consider to be a non-profit version. To get more donations, users need to apply all payment methods in QuickBooks which makes them easy to donate or contribute.
To Process a Credit Card Donation, the user needs to Perform Below Steps
- First of all, go to the “QuickBooks Non-profit” menu and choose “Enter Donations” option
- After that, the payment window appears then the user needs to fill all the required information of the order/customer very carefully.
- Make sure about all given information and submit all following items for accurate credit card processing, all are listed below
- Payment methods are accessible via MasterCard, Discover, and American express. Must be sure about choosing the payment process when saving box checked
- Then make sure about card number and expiration date
- Transaction amount as per your according
- And you are done with this process
- Enter your next click on the “Process Payment” button
- Then new windows will pop-up on your screen to send all necessary information regarding the credit card. Wait until you get the confirmation message and add additional information in any case if required
- CSV and street address
- Voice authorization identification number if required
- Commercial card details if required
- To proceed forward, hit your click on the “Submit” button to finish the whole process. There are only two options either you getting approval or declination. If you get approval, then entered payment will appear in the QuickBooks desktop as per accordingly.
Benefits of Credit Card
Nowadays, most of the people don’t like to carry cash; they generally like to carry all payment transaction cards such as credit card, debit card, and many more cards which are available in the market. These peoples still want to donate but they can’t if you have only a cash option. So give them the freedom to take part in any donation with their wishing amount. Most of a large number of payments is done by the credit card option because people feel safer with cards. Credits card is always a beneficial option to make any contribution to QuickBooks.
Need any help or advice?
After knowing all that, if you still have any queries or want to take any advice, just dial QuickBooks helpline number. To get in touch with QuickBooks professionals, you can chat with them via LIVE CHAT links or send your all issues at this email address firstname.lastname@example.org. QuickBooks Professional team has highly experienced, they resolve your all issues within a while.