In today’s blog, you are going to learn more about the Sage 50 error unable to authorize Sage ID credentials issue. This Sage ID issue occurs when trying to log into a Remote Data Access company or log into a shared RDA company.
Sage 50 is an excellent software for corporate accounting needs. Sage is becoming increasingly popular among growing businesses as a result of its numerous features and tools. With software like Sage, managing cash flow, account payables and receivables, bill payments, and so on becomes much easier. A person with a non-accounting background can easily understand the software as well.
Methods for Resolving Unable to Authorize Sage ID Credentials Issue
Sage ID is a secure authentication system used by many businesses. Recently, there have been reports of users being unable to access their accounts due to authentication issues. If you are experiencing problems with your Sage ID account, follow the below steps to fix the issue unable to authorize Sage ID credentials
Resolution 1: Display Captcha Window
- You must reset the password if the Captcha window appears on the screen but the password box remains blank.
- After that, fill in the captcha information in the field and hit the Continue option with the mouse instead of the keyboard Enter key.
Resolution 2: Start Activating Sage ID
- The Sage ID activation email can be found here.
- Go to the Activation Link and click it.
- Re-download the shared company.
Resolution 3: Make sure the Screen where you Fill in your Credentials Isn’t Blocked
- Locate the file option, select Sage Drive, and then select Manage User Access from the drop-down menu.
- Write down the login information, including the email address and password.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- Check that you can access the Manager Center now.
- Close the window of the Management Center.
- After that, select File and then Sage Drive.
- Start by selecting Share Company or downloading a Sage Drive company.
- Sign in with your Sage ID by clicking the Sign in button.
- If the credential window does not appear, it means that the screen is locked.
- Attempt to disable the UAC button now.
- After that, the Internet browser window will appear, or the firewall will be turned off temporarily.
- Check to see if you can sign in and share a Sage Drive Company at this time.
- Now you can start configuring the internet settings or the security app.
- Also, make sure you’re able to enable it.
- If you get any errors, there may be a problem with your Windows Profile.
Resolution 4: Make sure you’ve Installed all of the Latest Windows Updates
- Find the Start option.
- In the Search box, type update.
- Examine the list of outcomes now.
- Click on the Windows Update button.
- Now select Check for Updates from the left-hand menu.
- If any updates are available, select Install Updates.
- Select the OK button.
- Restart the computer now.
Resolution 5: Reset Internet Explorer Settings
- In Internet Explorer, look for the “Settings” option.
- Select the Internet.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- Choose the Reset option.
- Now look for the box labeled Reset Internet Explorer Settings and click the Reset button.
- When you’re finished, Internet Explorer will return to its default settings.
- Select the Close option, then the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
- Now open the Sage 50 application and sign in with your Sage ID.
Resolution 6: Double-check Captcha Words
- Once you’ve completed the captcha words, look for the Continue option.
- Fill in the captcha words and then select Continue without pressing the enter key.
Resolution 7: Delete the Default Browser Cache
- To begin, open your default browser.
- Clear the cache to prevent the process from starting again.
Resolution 8: Log in with a Different Windows User Profile on the Workstation
- There may be a problem with the active Windows User profile on occasion.
- Now log out of all active Windows users and log back in as a different one.
- To log into the Shared Company, use your original Windows User profile credentials.
- Check to see if the login credentials process is working.
How to Create a Sage ID
Sage 50 enables users to easily sign in to their accounts and access their data.
- To work on an existing company in Sage 50, the Sage user must first open it.
- The Sage user must then go to File and then to Sage Drive to complete the signup process.
- The next step, once you’re on the Sage Drive, is to share the Company screen.
- After that, click Sign up now to finish the registration process.
- The user must now enter the Email, Name, and Password, and confirm the password on the Create a new Sage ID login page.
- Password security is located on the right side of the page. The user must refer to that.
- Now select Create.
- After that, select Register from the Welcome to Sage Drive screen to register your Sage ID.
Hopefully, the above information is sufficient to resolve the Sage ID issues, you may contact Sage 50 consultant well-versed staff of specialists whenever you have a problem.