In this blog, you get to know How to fix “customer’s declined credit card payments in QuickBooks” and other QuickBooks Credit card issues with all required information.
QuickBooks offers huge choices of payment methods for all customers/clients to make all accountancy easy. Customers can easily access all payments through credit cards or debit cards. Most customers/clients are sometimes unable to decline credit card payments such to missing info or authorization issue.
Things you need to Check while Entering the Credit Card’s information Manually
- Must be sure about the correct credit card number and verification code. You find most the credit card has 16 digits but American express card has only 15 digits long
- For credit card numbers, the user needs to enter the verification code with all mandatory information. As for other cards such as MasterCard, Visa, and Discover cards, there is a 3-digit number that is available on the back of the card. But in the case of the American card, you find 4-digits on its back
- Must be sure that there is no space or any kind of special character utilization
- The user needs to use the customer address identity from the US USPS website.
To Fix Customer’s Declined Credit Card Payments, users need to Follow the Below Instructions
- First of all, go to “Transactions” and click on the “Banking” from the drop-down menu
- Then, the user needs to open the “Review Page” and then choose the “Customer Payment” option
- After that, drop your arrow on the “Batch Actions” button and then click on the “Exclude selected” and you are all done with this procedure
How to Process all Business Credit Card Payments with your Smartphones?
In any case, if you find that your customers/clients utilize special commercial codes identity, then the user needs to click on the “Merchant Service” and update all necessary information regarding your “Industry Type” along with all required information. With the below steps, you are enabled to process the commercial codes
- Firstly, sign in to the “Merchant Service Centre”
- From the homepage, the user needs to drop the cursor on the “Account”
- After that, choose “Account Profile”
- Go to the “Account holder/Business information” file and then choose the “Edit option”
- Make sure to enter the last 4 digits correctly of your Business Tax ID number or SSN and mark your click on the “Submit” option
- Choose and change your “Industry Type” as per your according
- In the end, hit your click on the “Reason for this accounting change” and click on the “submit” and you are all done with this process
To process all international credit card approaches, make sure you must know about these things
Users may face a zip code error issue while using these credit card payments. If your clients or customers use an international credit card make sure they enter all information correctly. In the US, all customers have a necessity to pay through an international credit card.
Get Acknowledge How to Process with Flex Spending Card
Availability of some credit cards such as flex spending (FSA) cards which are specifically utilized by certain types of business personalities. To request to accept flexible spending cards with these steps
- First of all, need to accept the “type of product” or service you want to provide
- Enter your next hit on the “State the name of your business”
- Enter a 16-digit merchant account number
- User requests must be assigned via the principal on the merchant account
Find out Certain Possible Reasons why Customer’s FSA/HSA Card Gets Declined
- When cards expired
- Cardholders get over a specific limit
- Non-availability of funds
For Further Inquiries, Connect with the QB Team
The above information is sufficient to fix customers’ declined credit card payments in QuickBooks.
Still, if you have any queries in your mind. Need any guidance or help, you can connect with the QuickBooks error consultant team via the LIVE CHAT link or send you all questions at this email address. QB expertise replies to you with your all queries as soon as possible with all possible solutions.