Facing issues using the QB program and don’t know how to “add new customer in QuickBooks” then you have come to the right place as we will teach you how to do just that. QuickBooks is an accounting program that allows you to maintain records of everything about your finances. Thus you will have to…
- Add new customers.
- Create new transactions.
- Create new accounts.
QuickBooks enables you to track your customers. When you create a new task for your customers, this task will be listed as the sub-category for the respective customer in the customer list. This exceptional accounting software allows you to add a number of jobs for a single customer.
Please note: While carrying out this process, if you have any doubts, then you can reach out to customer Consultant by calling them on their toll-free customer Consultant number.
How to Add New Customer in QuickBooks
Here are some of the steps that are to be followed, if you want to add a New Customer in QuickBooks or POS accounting software:
- Go to the Customers option in the icon bar and then press Customer Center.
- Press New Customer and Job option and click on the New Customer option from the menu.
- Go to the Address Info tab that is on the left pane.
- Enter the details for the highlighted fields.
- Copy the data for the Billing Address to the Ship-To Field, if both the address are the same.
- Add the secondary shipping address.
- To do so, you will have to press the + sign that is present next to Ship To Field.
- Enter all the details that are required in the highlighted section.
- You also have an option to Change the Ship-To name, if required.
- After entering the new shipping address, press OK.
- Go to the Payment tab and concentrate on the terms and conditions for the Payment Terms field.
- The terms will provide you with the information regarding the company expects to garner payments.
- Press the arrow that is featured in the Payments Terms field and select the percentage for the net amount.
- The Credit Limit field is basically used to restrict the amount of money that you will be extending to your customer.
- You can also sell to your customer easily if they pass the threshold but that totally depends on you.
- The Price Level field permits you to set particular discount money for a limited number of customers.
- With the Sales Tax field, you can create a default tax rate for a particular customer.
- There is also a column where you can provide additional information.
- You can add a salesperson or a type of customer.
- It is generally helpful when you run a report via this field.
- It helps in sorting out and arranging the data as per requirement.
- Go to the Job Info tab that will permit you to enter various information related to a particular job for the customer.
- You just have to go to the Reports menu and then click on List.
- Go to Customer Contact and then press the Customize report Now, finally select the areas that you want to be displayed on your report.
- After you carry out the process above, Press OK.
By following the steps above, you can easily figure out how to add New Customers to QuickBooks. While carrying out this process, if you have any doubts and problems, then you can reach out to QuickBooks Consultant for complete assistance. They are one of the highly recommended customer Consultant providing agencies for all kinds of accounting software.
To connect with them, you will have to call on their QuickBooks customer Consultant toll-free number. Reach out to them whenever the need arises as they are one of a kind agency that is available on demand. A certified experts will be available 24/7 to help you out, no matter when you are calling.