Well, the answer to this question is yes. Yes, you can sure send emails or batch emails to the people of your choice. You would need to just select the people or in our case list of customers whom you want to send email to. With new versions of quickbooks you can sure send emails to a group of people and thus can save a lot of time for yourself.
Follow Steps Send Email to All Customers in QuickBooks
- Login to your QuickBooks company files and click on reports.
- Navigate from reports to find Report centers tab.
- From the left hand side of the screen, hit on the customers tab and this will display you the list of customers.
- Now navigate like: Customer List > Modify > Add/Remove button.
- From the displayed screen, click on the emails column tab. Since you would only need collect the email address of the customers you want to send emails too, thus keep it selected and remove any other column.
- Click the Save button > Run > and then click Excel. Now this action will download all your email addresses in an excel file.
- From the excel file select all the email addresses displayed and copy-paste them in your Gmail.
- Write a message and click send. This will send you message to every customer selected in one go.
You can even give us a call at our Quickbooks Help Support Number and talk to our Proadvisor now.