QuickBooks Native error 00008 is one of the perfect examples that the program is though useful but is not perfect, as is faced by bugs. This is one of the error that you face while working with QuickBooks archive tab. If the archive folder within the system is damaged or the data itself is corrupt then you may face this Native error with error code 00008.
If we put the error aside then there are many benefits of the software. It not only helps in letting you manage your books of accounting but also allows you to do the tracking of your inventory. The software is featured to manage
- Inventory and vendors,
- Ringing up sales and a lot more…
This not only helps you save time but also allows you to figure out any errors within the business system. The software is designed in such a way that it can support the most updated payment gateway. It helps in smooth flow of work. But there are scenarios when the software encounters problems and affects the work flow.
Native Error 00008: QuickBooks
QuickBooks Native Error 00008 is one such error code that the users commonly face. As already pointed out that this error is the result of damaged archives. If you are working with QuickBooks point of sale or simply with the programs archive files then you are most likely to face this issue. If your archive folder is damaged or is corrupt then QuickBooks will throw this native error 00008.
You will then be presented with three options: to Abort, Retry or Ignore. Any of the options provided allows you to work with the archive.
The native error occurs specifically to those users who have installed Zip Genius. The Zip Genius is responsible for this error as it thoroughly scans all files you click for compression and other information, and some archives have a compression technique.
Solution to fix Native Error 00008:
Uninstall Zip Genius:
If the error is caused by Zip Genius application you can choose other software instead. There are options available like WinZIP/WinRAR, 7-zip etc.
- Go to Windows key -> Type Change or remove a program in case you are using Windows 8/10.
- Add/Remove programs in case you are using previous Windows versions and open the result.
- Locate Zip Genius from the list of installed applications on your system.
- Choose Uninstall from the tool bar just above the list of applications.
- Move ahead until Zip Genius is removed from the list.
- Reboot your computer to view that the application is completely uninstalled.
- Moving ahead download different compression software so that you will not get into this problem.
Update Zip Genius Compression Software:
When you connect with the Zip Genius support team and notify the issue they will update the software and fix the software. Now you need to follow the below steps:
- Go to Zip Genius download center
- Download the latest available version
- Follow (steps 1, 2 & 3) of Solution 1 to uninstall your current version of Zip Genius.
- Go to Downloads folder
- Double-click the setup for Zip Genius and follow the prompts in the wizard
- Zip Genius will be installed once you are done
It is identified as one of the complex issues that give you an idea, that your archive is having some problem. As it is the mistake of the Zip Genius application it will be fixed in the later updates or the above solutions can be followed to resolve it.
Connect with us (Toll free) at 1800-865-4183.
Though you should not face a problem, following the steps above, but in case you are not able to fix your issue or facing difficulty following steps then get help now.
Reach out to Ask for accounting and talk to the proadvisors now. Our highly Qualified team of experts will help you fix your issue in no time. QuickBooks is never easy and you will have to keep help at hand always while using the software. This should be done inorder to fix errors like: the native error 00008. If you don’t want to go through these kind of hassles of fixing the error yourself then you should connect with QuickBooks professional support now.