Logos are really important as they depict your company’s brand and make your customers easily recognize you from the hoard within QuickBooks you can do just that. In order to have a logo displayed on your QuickBooks invoice you would have to fulfill the following given requirements.
How to QuickBooks Add Logo to Invoice File
- Your image should have a file name with an extension as .jpg.
- It must be no larger than 1MB.
- The image must use a standard RGB pattern.
Once all the requirements are fulfilled, you will now be able to add a logo to your QuickBooks invoice. Just for the sake of knowledge, the logo will be displayed in a 1 by 1-inch display window and will take the space on the left of the company name. Here is how you will add your company logo to your sales invoice.
- First, open up the customization window within your QuickBooks accounts and click on the logos tab.
- Now a window will appear where you will be able to select a logo.
- If you are already using a logo and now plan to try a different one then you can click on the logo button and a different window will open where you will have to select the logo file from your desktop.
- Click Ok.
- Now hit Open and you will now be returned back to the customization tab.
- If you want to view your logo file then you can click on the print preview tab.
- Once your see everything is fine then hit Ok and your logo will now be added to your invoices tab.
If you want to Change the Position of your Logo File then follow these steps
- To reposition your logo file you will need to open up the logo layout designer tab within QuickBooks.
- Now, highlight the logo. This you can find on the top left side of the forms navigation form.
- You will be able to reposition your logo file simply by using the drag-and-drop interface.
Benefits to Add Logo
When you mail invoices to your customers, then you can have your company logo in there and can make your business more brand-able. If you don’t have your company logo attached to your invoice template then you can try the following steps to add them to your QuickBooks account.
For any further help related to QuickBooks add logo to invoice then talk to our QuickBooks experts. To reach out to them dial our QuickBooks consultant team number and you will be assisted all step by step.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.