Logos are really important as they depict your company’s brand and make your customers to easily recognize you from the hoard within quickbooks you can do just that.
Benefits to Add Logo
When you mail invoices to your customers, then you can have your company logo in there and can make your business more brand-able. If you don’t have your company logo attached within your invoice template then you can try the following steps to add them within your quickbooks account.
QuickBooks Add Logo to Invoice File:
- First open up the customization window within your quickbooks accounts and click on the logos tab.
- Now a window will appear where you will be able to select a logo. If you are already using a logo and now plans to try a different one then you can click on the logo button and a different window will open where you will have to select the logo file from your desktop.
- Click Ok.
- Now hit Open and you will now be returned back to the customization tab.
- If you want to view your logo file then you can click on the print preview tab.
- Once your see everything is fine then hit Ok and your logo will now be added to your invoices tab.
If you want to Change the Position your Logo File then follow these steps:
- To reposition your logo file you will need to open up the logo layout designer tab within quickbooks.
- Now, highlight the logo. This you can find on the top left side of the forms navigation form.
- You will be able to reposition your logo file simply by using the drag and drop interface.
For any further help related to “QuickBooks Add Logo to Invoice” then talk to our quickbooks proadvisor. To reach out to them dial our quickbooks Tollfree helpline number and you will be assisted all step by step.