The QuickBooks administrator password is needed to access any information or data; that you have stored in your QuickBooks data files folders. This process will protect your business from unauthorized login or access to their most important details. But there may be time when you experience “QuickBooks Admin Password not working” error. Well, the reason here can be anything and this is what we will walk you through today.
Your QuickBooks password is the most crucial element of your whole accounting system. It not only keeps your financial data safe but also helps you prevent it from any unauthorized usage. The password of QuickBooks account will protect your information from other things. No one can access the information without your permission. But what if you have a complain to make regarding Quickbooks: forgot password. In that case resetting or recovering are the only options left.
To speed up the whole process,
How to Access QuickBooks Automated Password Reset Tool?
QuickBooks Admin Password Not Working
As discussed already that QuickBooks is a fully protected platform until you have your QuickBooks password secured with you. But when there is a glitch or your admin password is not working then most likely you have forgotten the same.
If the user remembers their security question then they can follow below instructions to get their QuickBooks password recovered. With the help of below given steps, the user can learn to recover QuickBooks Administrator Password.
Steps for QuickBooks Admin Password Recovery
- Open the accounting software site of QuickBooks.
- Fill out the form and submit it on the website. An automatic email will be sent on their registered email id.
- The email will have a number as a token which will help you to approve the procedure of resetting the secret keys. It will also utilize during reset password by connecting a downloadable executable. This email will be helpful for them to recover their password.
- Open the email and copy that token number.
- Select to connect the executable.
- Download, they will search a layout. Here at the layout, the user requires the token, two fields, company file location which will appear new password key.
- Fill out the form and submit it.
- The user will get the details to complete the process. They will be able to sign the QuickBooks Company record with Latest admin password of software.
If the user is not able to recover password for the software then here is what you would do next.
QuickBooks Password Reset: Step by Step Process
- Login into QuickBooks Administrator, and select on Ok.
- For the sign in as SYSADMIN as a password.
- At the time of making password the user needs to create the secret word in numbers, so that ensure num lock needs on.
- The user can check the letters for the correction.
Still facing issues recovering your password, connect with our QuickBooks Proadvisor Support now.
Learn: How to Recover QuickBooks Administrator Password?
Recover Admin Password via QuickBooks Password Reset Tool
The user can download the recovery tool on their system. With the help of this tool, the user will be able to recover their Admin Password.
- Login on the Website.
- They will get a form to fill it: Provide for following details in necessary filed.
- Postal code.
- Email address & phone number.
- Your first & last name.
- The license number of QuickBooks.
- The user needs to verify the picture and submit it
- Now the user will get a token number with the link, they need to download the recovery tool of the automatic password.
- Download it and run it on their system.
- Fill the token and software which they get via mail and select to Ok.
- Through the support of this tool, they will unlock their account and they recover the data.
If every thing followed correctly and as per order then your query “QuickBooks Admin Password not working” must be sorted by now. But if for some reason you are not able to go through your problem then QuickBooks 24/7 Support is available for your round the clock.