If you are looking for ways order to “QuickBooks transfer inventory between companies” then here is how you can do that.
QuickBooks Transfer Inventory Between Companies
If you are using a QuickBooks version that Consultants exporting and importing data from your desktop then follow the steps:
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and navigate to the company from where you want to transfer your data.
- From the Export/Import function, click on the exports tab and click on the list of inventory you would want to export.
- On clicking export, your file will be downloaded from your QuickBooks
- account to the desktop of the computer.
- Now open up the new company file where you want to transfer the data.
- From there, select the import tab and browse to the location on your computer where you have downloaded the inventory list.
- Select the file and click on upload your data. This will pull the entire list of inventory onto your new QuickBooks company file.
You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks customer Consultant for Canada and talk to our Pro-advisor now.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.