Quickbooks transfer inventory between companies
If you are looking for ways inorder to transfer inventory between 2 different companies then here is how you can do that.
If you are using a quickbooks version that supports exporting and importing data from your desktop then follow the steps:
- Login to your quickbooks accounts and navigate to the company from where you want to transfer your data.
- From the Export/Import function, click on the exports tab and click on the list of inventory you would want to export.
- On clicking export, your file will be downloaded from your quickbooks account to the computers desktop.
- Now open up the new company file where you want to transfer the data.
- From there, select the import tab and browse to the location on your computer where you have downloaded the inventory list.
- Select the file and click on upload your data. This will pull the entire list of inventory on to your new quickbooks company file.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.
We gaurantee 100% satisfaction