Quickbooks web connector sometimes gives you some serious issue when the file that is connected is either moved or renamed. In such a scenario the quickbooks web connector will not allow you to remove the app. Now in-order to remove the application that is connected through web connector then you would need follow the below given steps.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Web Connector Cannot Remove Application Issue
- Since the web connector is already giving you issues thus you would need to re-download the software. First download the installer from the intuit marketplace.
- Now the app that is already there, uninstall it from your computer. Also make sure that you the app is not running in the task manager.
- To uninstall the app, go to the start button and from the control button, click on programs. Once uninstall is complete, now run the installer and the newer version of Quickbooks webconnector will be installed.
- Now here comes the tricky part, goto the Add/Remove program and uninstall the program once again. Here you may think that if I wanted you to delete the software then why I asked you to remove it in the first place. Well, believe me this is necessary and you will know in a sec.
- Now goto the start button and then click on Computer. Goto the C drive, program files, then common files. Click on Intuit to select Quickbooks.
- Now you will see a folder with a name QBWebConnector. Right click on that and hit delete.
- Run the older version of web connector installer that you installed.
- Click on the remove button beside the velocity inventory.
- Now run the installer for the current version.
- Now just reconnect with your rapid inventory account with quickbooks and your issue will be resolved.
You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks 24/7 help at ✆ +1800-865-4183 and talk to our Proadvisor now or you can also chat with qb expert to fix “QuickBooks Web Connector Cannot Remove Application”.